|Present||Assistant Professor, University of North Florida|
Honors and Awards
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI), Science for Life Graduate Student Mentor Award, Spring 2009
- Graduate Student Travel Award, 37th South Eastern Magnetic Resonance Conference (SEMRC 2008)
- The Crow Stasch Award of excellence in scientific publication, 2008
- Center for Research in the Bio-Nano Interface, Graduate Student Award in Chemical Education, Spring 2008
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Travel awards for participation at the 10th International Conference on Molecular-based Magnets (ICMM), Victoria Canada, August 2006
- Department of Chemistry Teaching Award for the academic year 2005-2006
- Gerondelis Foundation Scholarship, Spring 2005
- Honors College Tuition waiver for the academic years 2000-2004, University of Illinois at Chicago
- National Bank of Greece, Outstanding Undergraduate Student Award, Spring 2004
- Cottrell College Science Award, Research Corporation, 2014
Department of Chemistry
University of North Florida
1 UNF Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Crystal Lattice Desolvation Effects On The Magnetic Quantum Tunneling Of ...
Chemistry Faculty Publications (2009)
High-frequency electron paramagnetic resonance (HFEPR) and alternating current (ac) susceptibility measurements are reported for a new high-symmetry Mn12 complex, [Mn12O12(O2CCH3)16(CH3OH)4]⋅CH3OH. ...
Spin Dynamics In Single-Molecule Magnets Combining Surface Acoustic Waves And ...
Chemistry Faculty Publications (2008)
We report an experimental technique that integrates high-frequency surface acoustic waves (SAWs) with high-frequency electron paramagnetic resonance (HFEPR) spectroscopy in ...