About Christine K. Fulmer, M.S.W.
Child and Family Mental Health, group social work practice, and Program Development
Honors and Awards
- Doctoral Research Summer Fellowship, University of Kentucky - 2012
- Ethics and Social Work Practice with Individuals and Families
- Social Work Practice with Individuals and Families
- Social Work Practice with Special Populations
- Social Work Practice with Communities and Organizations
- Ethics in the Helping Professions
- Generalist Social Work Practice with Multicultural Groups
Journal Articles (1)
Conference Proceedings (1)
Conference Presentations (20)
Examining Faculty Attitudes and Perceptions of Diversification Efforts at a Christian University Society for Social Work and Research Annual Conference (2014)
Background and Purpose: In recent years, colleges and universities have come to recognize the importance of diversifying their faculty. To that end, educational institutions utilized a variety of strategies, including exposing faculty to a diverse ...