|Present||Professor of Spanish Applied Linguistics, Illinois Wesleyan University ‐ Department of Hispanic Studies|
|Present||Chair, Department of Hispanic Studies, Illinois Wesleyan University|
- Spn 201 Intermediate Spanish
- Spn 102 Elementary Spanish II
- Spn 101 Elementary Spanish I
- Spn 303 Advanced Grammar and Composition
- Spn 373 Introduction to Spanish Linguistics
- Spn 403 History of the Spanish Language
- Spn 470 Spanish in the US: A Sociolinguistic Perspective
|PhD, University of Texas at Austin ‐ Spanish and Portuguese|
PO Box 2900
Bloomington, IL 61702
Book Chapters (2)
Contribution to Book
Study Abroad Social Networks, Motivation and Attitudes: Implications for Second ...
Language learners in study abroad contexts (2006)
The book explores the overseas experience of language learners in diverse contexts through a variety of theoretical and methodological approaches, ...
Government Report (1)
Conference Proceedings (1)
Study abroad: Measuring the correlation between second language acquisition and ...
32nd Second Language Research Forum, Brigham Young University (2013)
I will discuss past study-abroad research that has used social network analysis to account for (or not) linguistic development while ...