Honors and Awards
- 2010 Emerging Scholar Award, WMU Gender and Women's Studies
- 2009 Junior Scholar Award, the Chiang Ching-kuo Foundation
- 2008 WMU Faculty Research and Creative Activities Award
- 2007 Erwin O. Smigel Award, Society for the Study of Social Problems
- 2011 WMU Support for Faculty Scholars Award
- 2012 College of Arts and Sciences Teaching and Research Award
- 2012 WMU Research Development Award
- 2013 WMU Professional Development Grant
- 2014 WMU Grant for Publication of Papers and Exhibition of Creative Works
- 2015 WMU Support for Faculty Scholars Award
- 2015 CAS Discovery and Dissemination Award
- 2015 Midwest Sociological Society Research Grant
- 2016 Research Grant from Asian Americans Advancing Justice-Chicago
- 2016 WMU-CAS Faculty Achievement Award in Teaching
- 2017 WMU-CAS Faculty Achèvement Award in Research and Creative Activity
- 2017 Outstanding Graduate Faculty Mentor
1903 W. Michigan Ave.
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5257
Featured Works (1)
No Subject Area (19)
Racial Glass Ceilings, Gendered Responses: Taiwanese American Professionals' Experiences of ...
Sociological Focus (2015)
This article examines Taiwanese American professionals’ interpretations of the glass ceiling to illuminate the manifestations of structural inequality at the ...