|2002 - Present||Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Engineering and Computing, Allen E. Paulson College of|
|Present||Affiliate, Georgia Southern University ‐ Institute for Interdisciplinary STEM Education|
|Present||Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Information Technology, Department of|
Honors and Awards
- CIT Award for Excellence in Teaching, Georgia Southern University, College of Information Technology (April 2011).
- CIT Distinguished Service Award 2009, College of Information Technology, Service, Georgia Southern University (April 2009)
- CIT Teacher of the Year, Georgia Southern University, College of Information Technology (April 2007).
- Best Paper Award, Information Systems Education Conference, Scholarship/Research (November 2006)
- Outstanding Service as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Florida (Spring 1993)
- Advanced Java (CISM 2230)
- Web Page Development (IT 1012)
- Applications of IT (IT 1022)
- Survey of IT (IT 1032)
- Introduction to IT (IT 1130)
- Web Page Development (IT 1130)
- Web Software (IT 3132)
- DB Design and Implementation (IT 3233)
- Info Organization & Retrieval (IT 4135)
- Knowledge Discovery/Data Mining (IT 4136)
- Select Topics in IT (IT 5090)
- Data Analytics (IT 5135)
- Discrete Mathematics (MATH 2130)
- Selected Topics in Math (MATH 5090)
- Discrete Math for IT (WBIT 2300)
- Statistics I (STA 2023)
- College Algebra (MAC 1102/1104)
- Pre-Calculus (MAC 1142)
- Survey of Calculus (MAC 2233)
- Math for Elementary School Teachers (MAE 3811)
- Business System Design/Application (ISM 4113)
P.O. Box 8150
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5165
Office: IT 2104
Published Peer Reviewed Journal Articles (7)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements for Information Technology Graduates: A Comparison ...
Journal of Information Systems Education (2009)
Enrollments in Information Technology (IT)-related academic programs have declined significantly in recent years. Paradoxically, the U.S. Department of Labor predicts ...
Refereed Conference Proceedings (8)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements for Entry-Level Information Technology Workers: Do ...
Information Technology, Department of - Faculty Publications (2009)
In order to determine how to prepare graduates in IT-related degree programs for entry-level jobs, employers in various industries were ...