|2002 - Present||Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Engineering and Computing, Allen E. Paulson College of|
|Present||Affiliate, Georgia Southern University ‐ Institute for Interdisciplinary STEM Education|
|Present||Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Information Technology, Department of|
Honors and Awards
- CIT Award for Excellence in Teaching, Georgia Southern University, College of Information Technology (April 2011).
- CIT Distinguished Service Award 2009, College of Information Technology, Service, Georgia Southern University (April 2009)
- CIT Teacher of the Year, Georgia Southern University, College of Information Technology (April 2007).
- Best Paper Award, Information Systems Education Conference, Scholarship/Research (November 2006)
- Outstanding Service as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Florida (Spring 1993)
- Advanced Java (CISM 2230)
- Web Page Development (IT 1012)
- Applications of IT (IT 1022)
- Survey of IT (IT 1032)
- Introduction to IT (IT 1130)
- Web Page Development (IT 1130)
- Web Software (IT 3132)
- DB Design and Implementation (IT 3233)
- Info Organization & Retrieval (IT 4135)
- Knowledge Discovery/Data Mining (IT 4136)
- Select Topics in IT (IT 5090)
- Data Analytics (IT 5135)
- Discrete Mathematics (MATH 2130)
- Selected Topics in Math (MATH 5090)
- Discrete Math for IT (WBIT 2300)
- Statistics I (STA 2023)
- College Algebra (MAC 1102/1104)
- Pre-Calculus (MAC 1142)
- Survey of Calculus (MAC 2233)
- Math for Elementary School Teachers (MAE 3811)
- Business System Design/Application (ISM 4113)
P.O. Box 8150
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5165
Office: IT 2104
Published Peer Reviewed Journal Articles (7)
Implementing Imaging Technology in Graduate Admissions at Georgia Southern University
Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies (2009)
This case concerns the implementation of a document imaging and workflow routing system in a university graduate admissions context – ...
Knowledge and Skill Requirements for Information Technology Graduates: A Comparison ...
Journal of Information Systems Education (2009)
Enrollments in Information Technology (IT)-related academic programs have declined significantly in recent years. Paradoxically, the U.S. Department of Labor predicts ...
Refereed Conference Proceedings (8)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements for Entry-Level Information Technology Workers: Do ...
Information Technology Faculty Publications (2009)
In order to determine how to prepare graduates in IT-related degree programs for entry-level jobs, employers in various industries were ...