|2004 - Present||Assistant Professor, Dominican University of California ‐ Department of Humanities and Cultural Studies|
- History of Photography
- Graduate Humanities Professional Seminar
- Advanced Writing and Research
- African American Literature
- Monsters in the Literary Imagination
- Food in Literature
- Humanities Senior Project Workshop
- Humanities Seminar: Great Books of the Non-West
- Humanities Seminar: Great Books of the West
- Radical Response: Human Rights and Social Activism in a Changing World
- Spirituality of the Earth
- Classics of the U.S. Environmental Movement
|2014||Ph.D., California Institute of Integral Studies|
|2004||M.A., Dominican University of California|
Dominican University of California
50 Acacia Ave.
San Rafael, CA 94901
Photographic History and Practice; Landscape Studies (10)
"From Pure to Toxic: Injustices Along a Watershed"
Conflux: Coming Together in Conversation, Society for Photographic Education West/Southwest Regional Conference (2018)
This presentation explores the simultaneous merging and separation of disparate neighborhoods along the short pathway of a small creek in ...
Making Peace with Contradictions: Reflections of Territory and Identity in ...
Graduate Master's Theses, Capstones, and Culminating Projects (2004)
Both historical and personal essay, this culminating project is a creative non-fiction work exploring the modern historical roots of the ...