|Present||Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of Psychology|
Honors and Awards
- Executive Committee Member of the Rocky Mountain Psychological Association, 2004-2007
- Defense Academy for Credibility Assessment Grant Recipient, 2007 - 2009
- Founder and Editor of: The Journal of Credibility Assessment and Witness Psychology
- PSYC 335: Physiological Psychology
- PSYC 488: Directed Research in Psychology
Using a Polygraph System for Evaluation of the Social Desirability ...
Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (2018)
Empirical evidence suggests that respondents systematically overreport socially desirable behaviors and systematically underreport socially undesirable behaviors. This “social desirability response ...
Integration of Pre-Employment Polygraph Screening into the Police Selection Process
Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology (2009)
The authors provide a polygraph primer for police psychologists involved in law enforcement personnel selection. Law-enforcement pre-employment polygraph examinations are ...