Honors and Awards
- Regents' Award for Faculty Excellence, 2007
- Erskine Fellow, University of Canterbury (New Zealand), 2006
- Boylan Award for Outstanding Research, Iowa State University College of Engineering, 2003
- Iowa Academy of Science, Distinguished Iowa Scientist, 1997
- Visiting Professor, University of Colorado, Boulder, 1994
- Outstanding Teacher Award, College of Engineering, 1990
- Honorary Research Fellow, University of Hull and University College London, 1982-83
- CH E 391 - Foreign Study Orientation
Ames, IA 50011-2230
Peer-Reviewed Articles (6)
Utilizing Protein-Lean Coproducts from Corn Containing Recombinant Pharmaceutical Proteins for ...
Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry (2010)
Protein-lean fractions of corn (maize) containing recombinant (r) pharmaceutical proteins were evaluated as a potential feedstock to produce fuel ethanol. ...