|Present||Associate Professor Emeritus, Eastern Illinois University ‐ History|
- HIS 1510G Slavery and Freedom
- HIS 2010G US History to 1877
- HIS 3380 Golden Age of Piracy
- HIS 4303 Colonial History
- HIS 4304 Revolutionary America to 1789
- HIS 4350 Lasky Seminar in Early United States History
- HIS 5160 Atlantic World
- HIS 5370 Early America
|PhD, Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway ‐ History|
Research Works (18)
Contribution to Book
Possibilities & Limits for Freedom: MaritimeFugitives in British North America ...
Gender, Race, Ethnicity, and Power in Maritime America (2008)
Gender, Race, Ethnicity, and Power in Maritime America Papers from the Conference Held at Mystic Seaport September 2006 Edited by ...