|Present||Dean of the Graduate College, Kennesaw State University|
|Present||Vice President for Research, Kennesaw State University|
Honors and Awards
- Theodore Dreiser Distinguished Research Professor, Indiana State University, since 2003
- Distinguished Scientist, Corresponding Member-at-Large, the German Ornithological Society, since 2002
- Distinguished Lecturer, 11th International Symposium on Biotelemetry, Kyoto, Japan, 1994
- American Men and Women of Science, since 1990
- Who's Who in the South and Southwest of America, since 1985
Office: Graduate College, 3424 Kennesaw Hall
Unilateral Eye Closure and Interhemispheric EEG Asymmetry during Sleep in ...
Brain Behavior and Evolution (2001)
Aquatic mammals (i.e., Cetaceans, eared seals and manatees) and birds show interhemispheric asymmetries (IA) in slow-wave sleep-related electroencephalographic (EEG) activity, ...