Honors and Awards
- Proclamation of Appreciation, Georgia Hospital Association (2002)
- Service Appreciation, HomeTown Health (2001, 2003)
- Service Appreciation, Georgia Association of Primary Care Association (2006)
- Distinguished Service Award, National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health (2009)
- Hospital Champion, HomeTown Health (2015)
|1992||M.S.A. in Business Management, Georgia Southwestern College|
|1990||B.A. in Marketing, Valdosta State University|
P.O. Box 8015
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-2674
Office: Hendricks Hall
Adopting Lean Six Sigma Operational Improvement Principles in Critical Access ...
American Public Health Association Annual Meeting (APHA) (2017)
Background: Despite being reimbursed on a cost-basis, several research studies have shown that Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) continue to operate ...
Hospital Closure Aftermath and Impact on Outpatient Care
National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health Region B Annual Meeting (NOSORH) (2014)
We will provide Georgians with access to affordable, quality health care through effective planning, purchasing and oversight. We are dedicated ...
Rural Health Clinics 101
Georgia Charitable Care Network Seminar - Safety Net Innovations: Future Business Model Options for Free and Charitable Clinics (2014)
Some clinics that are located in federally‐defined “non‐urbanized” areas may decide it is in their best interests to convert to ...