|Present||Board Member, Asian Finance Association|
|Present||Professsor of Finance, University of Southern Queensland|
Honors and Awards
- Runner up award for paper entitled “Board Structure and Survival of New Economy IPOs”, co-authored with Nongnit Chancharat and Gary Tian, University of Wollongong), Corporate Governance: An International Review, 2012, volume 20, No. 2, pp 144-163.
- Best paper award at the 9th International Conference on Corporate Governance: ‘Corporate Governance: Coping with Financial Crisis’ held at Birmingham, U.K. on 30th June 2011.
- Second prize for Best paper at the Financial management Association Asian Conference held at Queenstown, NZ in April 2011.
- Best Paper Award at the 4th Annual International Research Conference on Management and Finance at Colombo, Sri Lanka, December 2009.
- Highly Commended Paper at the 6th International Conference on Corporate Governance at the University of Birmingham Business School, June 30, 2008.
- Best Paper Award at the New Zealand Finance Colloquium, February 2008 (sponsored by the New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation).
- Distinguished Paper Award at the Academy of Management Conference held in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA in August 2005.
- Financial Markets & Instruments
- Finance Theory & Applications
School of Accounting, Economics and Finance
Faculty of Business and Law
University of Southern Queensland,
Toowoomba, QLD 4350, AUSTRALIA
Tel: 61 7 4631 2941 /Fax Number: 61 7 4631 5594