Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Faculty Award for Scholarship, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, 2014-15
- American Academy of Religion International Collaboration Grant, 2015
- Pentecostal and Charismatic Christianity Initiative Research Grant, 2010-12
- American Academy of Religion Research Grant, 2009
- Best Book in Hindu-Christian Studies, 2006-2008
- Elisabeth Schussler Fiorenza New Scholar Award, 2008
- Outstanding Faculty Award, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, 2008-2009
Department of Religion
4600 Sunset Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Videos and Media Appearances (15)
Faith and Foreign Policy in India: Legal Ambiguity, Selective Xenophobia ...
The Journal of Faith & International Affairs (2016)
As a secular democracy, India’s constitution enshrines relatively robust safeguards for religious equality and freedom. Article 25 provides all citizens ...