|May 2015 - Present||Senior Capstone Courses – Senior Instructor II, Portland State University ‐ University Studies|
|September 2008 - Present||Capstone Faculty Support Facilitator, Portland State University ‐ University Studies|
|September 2008 - May 2015||Senior Capstone Courses – Instructor, Portland State University ‐ University Studies|
Honors and Awards
- Professional Development Award for participation in Office of Global Diversity and Inclusion’s “Inclusive and Culturally Responsive Pedagogy Workshop”, Portland State University, 2017.
- Professional Development Award for participation in Sustainable Neighborhoods Initiative. Institute for Sustainable Solutions, Portland State University, 2014-16.
- Apprentice, Center for Courage and Renewal Facilitator Preparation Program, 2014
- Civic Engagement Award for Excellence in Community-based Teaching and Learning, 2012
- Oregon Civic Solutions: Field Studies for Environmental Citizenship Grant, 2004
Contribution to Book
Sustainable Community-Based Learning: Engaging Undergraduates Across a Four-Year General Education ...
Sustainable Solutions: Let Knowledge Serve the City (2016)
This chapter describes how University Studies at Portland State University scaffolds student community engagement in sustainability-related courses across a four-year ...
Presentations & Workshops (4)
Regenerative Change: Engaging at the Intersection of Inner and Outer ...
International Transformative Learning Conference Proceedings (2016)
This article explores the intersection of the inner and outer work of regenerative change making through contemplative practices at Portland ...