|Present||Assistant Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of English|
Honors and Awards
- Doctoral Dissertation Completion Fellowship, Texas Tech University, 2014-2015
- Top Instructor, Texas Tech University English Department, 2014
- Helen Locke Carter Memorial Scholarship, Texas Tech University, 2013
- Thomas E. Douglass Teaching Award for Excellence in Teaching, Clemson University English Department, 2011
- Society for Technical Communication Ernie Mazzatenta Scholarship, 2010
Theorycrafting the Classroom: Constructing the Introductory Technical Communication Course as ...
Journal of Technical Writing and Communication (2015)
When games are approached as a pedagogical methodology, the homologies between games and technical communication are highlighted: pedagogy that teaches ...
Methodologies as Message: Exploring Four Unique Approaches to Pedagogical Research ...
Conference of the Council for Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication (2014)
Our panel discussed innovative research methodologies as they related to curriculum design and pedagogy--specifically how these methodologies can inform the ...