|Present||Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of Kinesiology|
Honors and Awards
- 2014 - Excellence in Engaged Scholarship Award, International Higher Education Teaching and Learning Association
- 2012 - Fellow, American Association for Health Education
- 2011 - American Association for Health Education Professional Service to Health Education Award
- 2010 - Boise State Foundation Service Award, Semi-Finalist
- 2010 - College of Education Service Award
- KINES 140: Personal Health
- KINES 240: Foundations of Health Promotion
- KINES 340: Community and Public Health
- KINES 342: Health Promotion Methods
- KINES 440: Health Promotion Programming
- KINES 570: Health Promotion
Contributions to Books (3)
Contribution to Book
Increasing Cultural Competency Through Refugee Focused Service-Learning Projects: Bringing the ...
Quick Hits for Service-Learning: Successful Strategies by Award-Winning Teachers (2010)
Living and working in an increasingly globalized society, university students in the United States need to develop greater cultural awareness ...
Our Freshman Year-Faculty and Residence Life Cognitions, Ruminations and Angst ...
Living-Learning Programs Conference, Association of College and University Housing Officials-International (2008)
The Boise State University Residential College Program was founded in 2004, and is comprised of five living-learning communities, each facilitated ...