Honors and Awards
- 2011 - NSF Funding $342,000 - Cantilever-based Optical Interfacial Force Microscope (COIFM) Study
- 2006 - Cottrell College Science Award
- 2006 - Petroleum Research Fund Award
- PHYS 307 - Introduction to Biophysics
- PHYS 301 - Analog Electronics
Direct Observation of Self-Assembled Chain-Like Water Structures in a Nanoscopic ...
The Journal of Chemical Physics (2013)
Sawtooth-like oscillatory forces generated by water molecules confined between two oxidized silicon surfaces were observed using a cantilever-based optical interfacial ...
Simultaneous Measurement of Normal and Friction Forces Using a Cantilever-Based ...
Review of Scientific Instruments (2011)
We measured normal and friction forces simultaneously using a recently developed cantilever-based optical interfacial force microscope (COIFM) technique for studies ...
Contributions to Books (3)
Contribution to Book
Force-Feedback High-Speed Atomic Force Microscope
Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM): Principles, Modes of Operation and Limitations (2014)
High-speed atomic force microscopy (HSAFM) has enabled researchers to view the nanometer-scale dynamic behavior of individual biological and bio-relevant molecules ...