|Present||Research Assistant Professor, Utah State University ‐ Animal, Dairy and Veterinary Sciences|
Honors and Awards
- 1993 - Delano F.Scott Scholarship
- 1994 - Phi Beta Kappa, Delta Chapter of Colorado
- 1994 - National Collegiate Medical Professions Award
- 1994 - All-American Scholar Collegiate Award
- 2000 - Intramural Research Training Award, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- 2007-2008 - President, American Society for Microbiology, Intermountain Branch
- 2009-2011 - Councilor, American Society for Mictrobiology, Intermountain Branch
Utah State University
5600 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-5600
Veterinary Science Building, Room 207
Differential Pathogenesis of Cowpox Virus Intranasal Infections in Mice Induced ...
International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents (2007)
The causes of death from intranasal cowpox virus infections in mice remain unclear. Hypotheses include severe pneumonitis, hepatitis and/or hyperproduction ...
Novel 3-Sulphonamido-Quinazolin-4(3H)-One Derivatives: Microwave-Assisted Synthesis and Evaluation of ...
Antiviral Chemistry and Chemotherapy (2007)
We designed and synthesized novel 2,3-disubstituted quinazolin-4(3H)-ones by microwave technique and characterized them by spectral analysis. Synthesized compounds were screened ...