|Present||Assistant Professor, Utah State University ‐ Instructional Technology and Learning Sciences|
Honors and Awards
- Who’s Who of Emerging Leaders (2007 edition)
- Who’s Who in American Education (2006-2007 edition)
- Who’s Who in America (2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 editions)
- Chancellors List (2004–2005, 2005-2006 editions)
- 2008 - Nominated for Purdue University Graduate School Excellence in Teaching Award
- 2007 - Purdue University Graduate Student Award for Outstanding Teaching
- 2007 - College of Education Outstanding Graduate Instructor Award, Purdue University
- 2006 - Department of Curriculum and Instruction Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant Award, Purdue University
- 2004 - Nominated for Department of Curriculum and Instruction Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant Award, Purdue University
2830 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322
Impact of Scaffolding Characteristics and Study Quality on Learner Outcomes ...
American Educational Research Association Conference (2012)
This paper employs meta-analysis to determine the impact of scaffold characteristics and study and assessment instrument quality on cognitive student ...