|Present||Professor, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Economics|
Honors and Awards
- USDA Expert Panel 2011, 2014, 2015
- University Exemplary Faculty Mentor Award, 2015
- College Board AP Examination Advisory Panel, 2015
- Iowa Department of Revenue Advisory Panel 2013, 2014
- Outstanding Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy Article Award, 2012
- Cassling Family Faculty Award for Outstanding Achievement in Teaching, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, 2010
460C Heady Hall
518 Farm House Lane
Ames, IA 50011-1054
Peer-Reviewed Articles (15)
Reconstructing the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program to More Effectively Alleviate ...
RSF: The Russell Sage Foundation Journal of the Social Sciences (2018)
Although the central objective of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is to reduce food insecurity in the United States, ...
Working Papers (10)
Partially Identifying the Prevalence of Health Insurance Given Contaminated Sampling ...
Economics Working Papers (2002–2016) (2006)
This paper derives simple closed-form identification regions for the U.S. nonelderly population's prevalence of health insurance coverage in the presence ...