|Present||Professor, Department of Mathematics, Western Washington University ‐ Department of Mathematics|
- Math 204 - Introduction to Linear Algebra
- Math 225 - Multivariable Calculus and Geometry. II
- Math 226 - Limits and infinite series
- Math 307 - Mathematical Computing
- Math 309 - Discrete mathematics
- Math 430/530 - Fourier Series and Applications to Partial Differential Equations
- Math 504 - Abstract linear algebra
Office: BH 178
Alternate email: email@example.com
Riesz Bases of Root Vectors of Indefinite Sturm-Liouville Problems with ...
Integral Equations and Operator Theory (2009)
We consider a regular indefinite Sturm-Liouville problem with two self-adjoint boundary conditions affinely dependent on the eigenparameter. We give sufficient ...
Form Domains and Eigenfunction Expansions for Differential Equations with Eigenparameter ...
Canadian Journal of Mathematics (2002)
Form domains are characterized for regular 2n-th order differential equations subject to general self-adjoint boundary conditions depending affinely on the ...