|Present||Assistant Professor, Utah State University ‐ Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning|
Honors and Awards
- Undergraduate Research Mentor of 2013-2014, College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, 2013
- Department Head Award, LAUP, TAMU (2008)
- Gill Chim Lim Award, Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (2007)
- The Park People Scholarship (2006-2007)
- R. Joseph Reeves Endowed Memorial Scholarship, TAMU (2005)
- First Prize in Student Research Week, TAMU (2005)
- Incentive Tuition Scholarship, College of Architecture, TAMU (2004-2005)
- Outstanding Graduate Student, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, China (2004)
- Outstanding Academic Performance Scholarship, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, China (2003)
- Outstanding Undergraduate Student, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, China (2002)
Phone: (435) 797-0506
Office Location: Fine Arts-Visual (FAV) 244
Performance and Economic Benefits of Four Streetscape Renovations: A Comparative ...
Landscape Research Record (2014)
The demonstration of landscape performance benefits has become increasingly important in landscape architecture practice and in communicating to interdisciplinary audiences. ...
Community planning approach and residents’ perceived safety: A landscape analysis ...
Journal of Architectural and Planning Research (2013)
This study compares community-park design and residents’ perceptions of safety in two subdivision communities in The Woodlands, Texas. The communities ...
Design-with-Nature for multifunctional landscapes: Environmental Benefits and Social Barriers in ...
International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (2013)
Since the early 1970s, Ian McHarg’s design-with-nature concept has been inspiring landscape architects, community and regional planners, and liked-minded professionals ...
Study on the Climatic Adaptability and Design Alternatives to Residential ...
Study on the Climatic Adaptability and Design Alternatives to Residential Balconies in the Hot–Summer and Cold–Winter Zone. The 1st International Tropical Architecture Conference. Architecture and Urban Design in the Tropical Regions: Sustainability and Society, Singapore (2004)