About Brian G. Kennelly
Brian Kennelly is a Professor of French in Cal Poly's Department of World Languages and Cultures.
[Updated: 27 November 2022]
|Present||Professor, Modern Languages and Literatures, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo|
Honors and Awards
- Cal Poly Faculty of the Year Award, Connections Learning Community, 2013
- San Luis Obispo Community Foundation Growing Together Fund Community Action Grant, 2013
- Modern Language Association Bibliography Fellowship, 2008-11
- Teaching Transformation Fellowship (Webster University), 2005
- Wilma and Roswell Messing, Jr., Faculty Award (Webster University), 2005
- Student Organization Advisor of the Year Award (Webster University), 2003
Refereed Articles (17)
Beauty in Bastardy? Breytenbach on Afrikaans and the Afrikaners
PORTAL: Journal of Multidisciplinary International Studies (2005)
Throughout the twentieth century activists in South Africa for the Afrikaans language struggled with, yet never resolved, the language/people, Afrikaans/Afrikaner ...