About Brian G. Kennelly
Brian Kennelly is Chief Reader for the Advanced Placement French Language and Culture examination, Vice President of the American Association of Teachers of French, and Professor of French in Cal Poly's Department of World Languages and Cultures.
[Updated: 19 July 2017]
|Present||Professor, Modern Languages and Literatures, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo|
Honors and Awards
- Cal Poly Faculty of the Year Award, Connections Learning Community, 2013
- San Luis Obispo Community Foundation Growing Together Fund Community Action Grant, 2013
- Modern Language Association Bibliography Fellowship, 2008-11
- Teaching Transformation Fellowship (Webster University), 2005
- Wilma and Roswell Messing, Jr., Faculty Award (Webster University), 2005
- Student Organization Advisor of the Year Award (Webster University), 2003
Refereed Articles (16)
Beauty in Bastardy? Breytenbach on Afrikaans and the Afrikaners
PORTAL: Journal of Multidisciplinary International Studies (2005)
Throughout the twentieth century activists in South Africa for the Afrikaans language struggled with, yet never resolved, the language/people, Afrikaans/Afrikaner ...