Honors and Awards
- 2017- 2019, Travel Award, the Tharp Endowed Scholarship, School of Geoscience, USF, FL, $2825
- March 2020 Conference travel fund, the Tharp Endowed Scholarship, School of Geoscience, USF, FL, $329
- May 8, 2019, Student Travel Award for attending 19th annual American Ecological Engineering Society Meeting, Asheville, North Carolina $375
- October 30, 2018– November 2, 2018, Student Travel Grant for attending 38th International Symposium of the North American Lake Management Society, Cincinnati, Ohio
- February 2017 – February 2018, Travel Award, Wetland Institute, Baton Rouge, LA, $800
|2016 - Present||Graduate Student, University of South Florida|
|2007 - 2010||M.Ecol., Capital Normal University|
|2002 - 2006||B.S., Hefei University of Technology|
Nutrient Retention by Floodplain Mesocosm Wetlands over Two Years in ...
8th International Symposium on Wetland Pollutant Dynamics and Control (2019)
Significant expansion of agricultural land use has been widely recognized as leading to global and regional negative environmental impacts, especially ...
Nutrient Retention in the First Full Year by a Wetlaculture ...
19th Annual American Ecological Engineering Society Meeting, Enabling Future Generations to Solve Our Planet’s Grand Challenges (2019)
Human-induced non-point sources of nitrogen and phosphorus have contributed to the world widely common occurrence of harmful algal blooms, such ...
Sustainably Solving Legacy Phosphorus in Landscapes with Wetlands and Wetlaculture
Greater Everglades Ecosystem Restoration Science Conference, Science Advancing Everglades Resilience and Sustainability (2019)
The world is faced with unprecedented threats to our aquatic ecosystems from excessive nutrients caused especially by agricultural and urban ...