|Present||Assistant Professor School of Information Sciences, University of Tennessee, Knoxville|
Honors and Awards
- 2008-2009 Outstanding Assistant Professor of the Year, School of Information Sciences, University of Tennessee
- Quest Scholar of the Week, 20 February, 2009. Office of Research, University of Tennessee.
- 2008 LGBT Ally Research Award, Chancellor’s Honors, University of Tennessee.
- Faculty Service/Outreach Award 2007, College of Communication and Information, University of Tennessee.
- 2006 Award for Best Information Behavior Conference Paper Presented by the American Society of Information Science & Technology Special Interest Group Information Needs Seeking and Use (SIG USE) at the 2006 Annual Meeting, Austin, TX, November 3-8, 2006.
- Outstanding Innovative Technology Teaching Award 2005-2006, College of Communication and Information, University of Tennessee.
- Girdhari Tikku Memorial Prize (1998-99), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
454 Communications Building
1345 Circle Park Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996-0341
Library and information science (LIS) and community development: the use ...
Community Development: Journal of the Community Development Society (2005)
This paper addresses the expanded function of the library and information science (LIS) professions in community development initiatives to use ...
Service Learning in Library and Information Science (LIS) Education: Connecting ...
InterActions: UCLA Journal of Education and Information Studies (2004)
This paper documents existing trends in service learning activities practiced in Library and Information Science (LIS) schools across the United ...