|Present||Head and Associate Professor, Educational Psychology & Foundations, University of Northern Iowa ‐ Department of Educational Psychology and Foundations|
- Reflections on Learning
- Learning and Instruction in Classroom Contexts
- Teacher as Change Agent
- Teaching Science for Understanding
- Foundations of Instructional Psychology
- Educational Research
- Foundations of Inquiry
- Contexts in Contemporary Education
- "Teaching Science for Understanding" and "Contexts in Contemporary Education"
University of Northern Iowa
Schindler Educ Ctr 525
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0607
Office: SEC 525
Phone: (319) 273-7901
Epistemological World View Preference Predicts Recall Patterns From a History ...
Journal of Cognitive Education and Psychology (2015)
This study evaluates two sets of epistemological world views, or intellectual styles, called mechanism and organicism. Although Pepper’s (1942) ideas ...