|Present||Professor, University College London|
|Present||Senior Economist and Economic Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago|
Macroeconomics and Public Finance
Honors and Awards
- NBER Research Economist, 2007-2013
- NBER Faculty Research Fellow, 2005-2007
- Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellowship 2004-2007
- NSF Grant, 2004-2011, for "Mobility, Budget Rules, and Government Spending"
- NSF Grant, 2001-2004, for "Inflation and Policy Rules"
- Alfred P. Sloan Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, 1997-98
Popular Press (3)
What Is the Relationship between Large Deficits and Inflation in ...
Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (2010)
Examining industrialized countries, the authors find that large deficits are not associated with higher inflation contemporaneously, nor are they associated ...