|Present||Professor, Department of Kinesiology, School of Public Health and Health Sciences, University of Massachusetts Amherst|
Honors and Awards
- Fellow in the National Academy of Kinesiology
- 2011 Spotlight Scholar, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- 2011 Davis Teaching Fellowship, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- 2009 General Education Teaching Fellowship, Univ. of Massachusetts Amherst
- 2007 Distinguished Teaching Award, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 2003 Outstanding Teaching Award, School of Public Health and Health Sciences, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 2001 Lilly Teaching Fellowship, University of Massachusetts Amherst
107 Totman Building
30 Eastman Lane
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, MA 01003
The effect of carbohydrate availability following exercise on whole body ...
Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism (2008)
One bout of exercise enhances insulin-stimulated glucose uptake (insulin action), but the effect is blunted by consumption of carbohydrate-containing food ...