Applied game theory, Conflict risk analysis, and econometrics
Honors and Awards
- 2012, Inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa academic honor society
- 2012, Inducted into Omicron Delta Kappa, National Leadership Honor Society.
- 2011, Finalist Citation for Outstanding Faculty Award of the State Council of Higher Education, Virginia
- 2010, Matthew F. Maury Research Award.
- 2006, Distinguished Teaching Award, VMI
- 2003 Wilbur S. Hinman Research Award, VMI.
- 2001 Thomas Jefferson Teaching Award, VMI.
- 1983 National Scholarship, Government of India.
Department of Economics and Business
Virginia Military Institute
Lexington, VA 24450.