Problem Set, Assignment, and Solutions
HOW TO MOVE DATA FROM ANDROID TO IPHONE?HOW TO MOVE DATA FROM ANDROID TO IPHONE? (2019)
Migrating data from an Android to the iPhone could be a complex process; however, it can be performed. You might be aware that Apple has made an Android application known as ‘Move to iOS.’ This application has made moving your Android data to the iPhone easy. Here is how you can perform the same.
Moving Android data to iPhone
- Firstly, follow the on-screen instruction of your iPhone until you find the Apps and Data option.
- Then, press on Move Data from Android.
- After that, launch the ‘Move to iOS’ application on your Android device.
- Next, click Continue on both the devices.
- Check that the iPhone will show a 12-digit code.
- Write it on the Android device.
- As soon as the phones connect, choose whatever you wish to move.
- Whenever the shifting of data is done, press on ‘Continue Settings Up iPhone’ on your phone.
- As soon as you are done setting up a wizard on the phone, it shall ask you to sign in to the Google account.
Moving contacts from Android to iPhone
- Firstly, on the iPhone- you need to visit the Settings and then Passwords and Account.
- Then, press on Add Account.
- After that, select your email provider.
- Next, write your mail credentials.
- Then, press on Next.
- After that, choose what you wish to sync from your mail account — for example, Contacts and Calendars.
- Lastly, click on Save.
Moving WhatsApp text from Android to iPhone
- In WhatsApp on the Android, visit the Settings and then click on Chat Settings.
- Press Chat Backup.
- As soon as the backup is done, remove WhatsApp from the Android device.
- Next, install WhatsApp on the iPhone.
- Then, log-in to the WhatsApp account with the same phone number on your iPhone.
- As soon as you get the prompt stating A Message Backup Was Found, press on Restore.
What is the method of moving applications from Android devices to the iPhone?
The only thing that shall not move is the applications. The reason behind it is that Android and iPhone have two separate operating systems. You cannot expect two separate operating systems to read the same app in the same way. However, you shall be able to download each of the apps manually. You can do so because most of the applications are made for Android as well as iPhone. So you can download your Android device applications on your iPhone.
Arya Stark is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding avast.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Publication DateWinter November 6, 2019
Citation InformationArya Stark. "HOW TO MOVE DATA FROM ANDROID TO IPHONE?" HOW TO MOVE DATA FROM ANDROID TO IPHONE? (2019)
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/arya-stark/1/