|Present||Director of International Programs, University of Kentucky ‐ University of Kentucky Libraries|
Honors and Awards
- Invited as annual foreign lecturer at the Library school, Tsurumi University, Yokohama, Japan, 2008
- Gamma Sigma Delta (Kentucky Chapter) Distinguished Service Award, 2007
- U.S. Agricultural Information Network (USAIN) Service to the Profession Award, 2005
- Kentucky Library Association Academic Section Outstanding Librarian, 2002
- Gamma Sigma Delta (honorary fraternity in agriculture) election, 2001
- SLA Kentucky Chapter Outstanding Professional Award, 1991
- Kentucky Library Association, Special Librarian of the Year, 1986
- Sigma XI Certificate of Recognition for Service to Research, 1984
- Phi Beta Kappa election, 1973
William T. Young Library
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506
Books and Edited Conference Proceedings (7)
Communicating Agricultural Information in Remote Places, Part II
Quarterly Bulletin of the International Association of Agricultural Information Specialists (1995)
Proceedings of the IXth World Congress of the International Association of Agricultural Information Specialists. January 23-26, 1995. Melbourne, Australia.
Information and the End User: Proceedings of the VIIIth World ...
Quarterly Bulletin of the International Association of Agricultural Information Specialists (1990)
Proceedings of the VIIIth World Congress of the International Association of Agricultural Librarians and Documentalists. May 28-31, 1990. Budapest, Hungary.