|Present||Associate Professor & Coordinator for Educational Technology, Isabelle Farrington College of Education, Sacred Heart University|
Honors and Awards
- Vice-President University Academic Assembly 2014-2015
- President UAA 2015-2016
- ED 527 Distance Learning: Methods of Instructional Design
- ED 557 Human-Computer Interaction
- ED 562 Computer Art & Desktop Publishing
- ED 578 Introduction to Computers in Education
- ED 642 Special Projects in Educational Technology
- ED 663 Instructional Software and Instruments in Education
- ED 686 Special Topics: Robotics
- ED 689 WWW: Curriculum and Instruction
West Campus West Building WCW*WD303
Isabelle Farrington College of Education
Robotics Technologies for K-8 Educators: A Semiotic Approach for Instructional ...
Education Faculty Publications (2004)
Robotics engineering courses have provided undergraduate computer science students with opportunities for designing and programming simulations of robotic tasks. In ...
Using Camtasia's Design Elements to Guide Visual Direction in ...
The Office of Digital Learning Presents Teaching Innovations - Experiments from the SHU Classroom (2015)
This demonstration will introduce the way that Camtasia is used to add visual effects that can be used to add ...