About Anna E. Greer
Professor Anna E. Greer, Ph.D., CHES, & HFS, is Associate Professor & Program Director of Exercise Science at Sacred Heart University. Her specialties include Direct Observation of Physical Activity in Communities (SOPARC and SOPLAY), Formative Research, and Program Evaluation.
She is a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES), The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, 2006- present and has a Certificate of Graduate Studies in Gerontology from the University of South Carolina
|Present||Associate Professor & Program Director Exercise Science, Sacred Heart University ‐ College of Health Professions, Exercise Science|
Honors and Awards
- Naclerio Faculty Scholars Award 2014-2015
- Sacred Heart University Tenure 2015
- Faculty Award for Teaching Excellence, 2015-2016
- EX 522 Exercise & Behavioral Medicine (Grad)
- EX 403 Research Methods (Grad)
- EX 390 Program Planning & Evaluation for Physical Activity & Nutrition Programs
- EX 290 Behavioral Aspects of Exercise (Undergrad)
- EX 230 Research and Evaluation for Health Professionals (Undergrad)
|2009||Ph.D., Health Promotion, Education & Behavior, University of South Carolina ‐ Arnold School of Public Health|
|2006||M.S., Health Education and Behavior, University of Florida|
|2004||B.S., Health and Exercise Science, Furman University|
College of Health Professions
Giving Economically Disadvantaged, Minority Food Pantry Patrons' a Voice: Implications ...
Social Work Faculty Publications (2016)
This study provides economically disadvantaged, minority food pantry patrons (hereafter, patrons) a meaning-ful voice by examining their experiences trying to ...