Honors and Awards
- CIHR New Investigator Award (2010-2016)
- Faculty Scholar Award, Western University (2014-2016)
- Faculty of Health Sciences Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program, Western University (2013)
- Career Scientist Award, Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care (2005-2010)
- Canadian Policy Research Award, Graduate Prize (2000)
Room 222, Arthur and Sonia Labatt Health Sciences Building
Phone: 519-661-2111 ext. 81302
Knowledge Translation (35)
Evaluation of partnerships in a transnational family violence prevention network ...
Health Research Policy and Systems (2014)
Background Family violence is a significant and complex public health problem that demands collaboration between researchers, practitioners, and policymakers for ...
Indicators at the Interface: Managing Policymaker-researcher Collaboration
Knowledge Management Research & Practice (2011)
The knowledge transfer literature encourages partnerships between researchers and policymakers for the purposes of policy-relevant knowledge creation. Consequently, research findings ...