Emerging Contaminants in Oregon Coastal Waters: Hotspots, Landscape Drivers and Synergistic Effects on BivalvesEnvironmental Science and Management Faculty Publications and Presentations
- Marine ecology -- Pacific Coast (U.S.),
- Pacific Ocean -- Environmental conditions,
- Coastal ecology -- Oregon
This presentation focuses on the following research questions:
- Types and levels of contaminants of emerging concern (CECs) in Oregon’s coastal ocean?
- Levels of CECs in native and commercial oysters?
- Ecological effects (growth, reproductive output, etc.) of these contaminants in marine bivalves?
Citation InformationElise F. Granek, William Fish and Angela L. Strecker. "Emerging Contaminants in Oregon Coastal Waters: Hotspots, Landscape Drivers and Synergistic Effects on Bivalves" (2013)
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/angela_strecker/27/