Honors and Awards
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, 2011
- Outstanding Researcher, University of North Florida: 2003-2010
- Outstanding Teacher, University of North Florida: 2003-2010
- Exemplary in Service, University of North Florida: 2003-2010
- Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award, University of North Florida, 2009
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society, 2007
- Outstanding International Leadership Award, University of North Florida, 2006
- Omicron Delta Epsilon Honor Society, elected April, 2004
Department of Economics and Geography
University of North Florida
Coggin College of Business, Room 3404
4567 St. Johns Bluff Road South,
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Political Institutions and Economic Policy: Rural Renter Legislation in Argentina ...
Economics and Geography Faculty Publications (2006)
The importance of political institutions in the economic performance of developing countries is generally overlooked. Argentine economic development in the ...
Unpublished Papers (2)
Property Rights Legislation in Agricultural Biotechnology: United States and Argentina
University of Illinois Law and Economics Working Papers (2006)
The market for biotechnology products has expanded rapidly in the 1990s and is expected to give impulse to radical changes ...