Honors and Awards
- Australian Learning and Teaching Council National Award for Teaching Excellence, 2011
- Citation for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning, Carrick Institute, 2010. “For translating a command of the field of Business Negotiation into curricula, experiential teaching approaches, resources and services that motivate and inspire students to learn,” $10,000 award.
- Dean’s Excellence in Teaching Award, School of Business, Bond University, January 2010.
- Outstanding Reviewer Award, Academy of Management Learning and Education journal, Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, August 2010.
- Outstanding Reviewer Award, Management Education Division of the Academy of Management, August 2010.
Faculty of Business
Bond University QLD
Phone: +61 7 559 52241
Special section cluster on responsible management education: Nurturing an emerging ...
Academy of Management Learning and Education (2015)
Extract: With the emergence of initiatives such as the U.N. Global Compact (www.unglobalcompact.org) and the Principles for Responsible Management Education ...
The effect of synchronous and asynchronous participation on students' performance ...
Accounting Education: An International Journal (2012)
This article examines the relationship between MBA students' performance and participation in two online environments: a synchronous forum (chat room) ...
Keeping the magic: New educator award winners discuss creativity and ...
37th Annual OBTC Teaching Conference for Management Educators (2010)
Extract The New Educator Award recognizes early career teachers who have demonstrated excellence and creativity in their teaching practice, pedagogical ...
The unexpected negotiation exercise: Illustrating the connection between our physical ...
37th annual OBTC Teaching Conference for Management Educators (2010)
Extract In this session, I describe a negotiation exercise designed to illustrate the connection between students’ physical and mental states. ...
Moving forward together in sustainable, effective, and partnership-oriented ways: Connecting ...
International Journal of Organizational Analysis (2010)
Purpose – Sustainable and effective university-community partnerships are not easy to create, yet they are an integral part of student ...