|Present||Assistant Professor of Literacy, Iowa State University ‐ School of Education|
|Present||Co-director of the Duffelmeyer Reading Clinic, Iowa State University|
|Present||Director of the Literacy Coaching Certificate program, Iowa State University|
Honors and Awards
- 2014 Literacy Research Association Early Career
- 2014 American Educational Research Association (AERA) Early Career Scholar Award; Technology as an Agent of Change Special Interest Group
- 2014 Research Fellowship, Center for Educational Transformation, University of Northern Iowa
- 2014 Early Career Achievement in Research Award. Iowa State University, College of Human Sciences
- 2012 Thomas N. Urban Research Award for outstanding research or scholarly contributions to Iowa Education. Awarded by Iowa Academy of Education.
1550 Lagomarcino Hall
Ames, IA 50011
Peer-Reviewed Articles (6)
South Korean Teachers’ Perceptions of Integrating Information and Communication Technologies ...
Education Research International (2015)
We investigated South Korean literacy and language arts teachers’ perceptions about integrating interactive communication technologies (ICTs) into instruction. The survey ...
iPads as a Literacy Teaching Tool in Early Childhood
International Journal of Education in Mathematics, Science and Technology (2013)
Considering the increased influence of digital technologies on daily life (Fallows, 2004) and young children’s increased use of interactive technologies ...