Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Research Mentor 2013
- Favorite Faculty Member, Butler University Alumni Survey 2012
- Butler University “An Apple for You” Award 2011, 2012
- Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings 2009
- Eastern Conference on the Teaching of Psychology Outstanding Poster Presentation 2008
- PS101 Introduction to Psychology
- SW225 Humans and the Natural Environment (Indianapolis Community Requirement)
- SW250 Psychological Inquiry
- PS210 Research Methods & Statistics I
- PS211 Research Methods & Statistics II
- PS350 Social Psychology
- PS360 Industrial-Organizational Psychology
The Roles of Flourishing and Spirituality in Millenials’ Leadership Development ...
The Journal of Spirituality, Leadership and Management (2012)
Confronted by today’s epidemic of corporate meltdowns, broken institutional paradigms, unethical decision-making, and demand for innovative competencies in order to ...
A Training Framework and Follow-Up Observations for Multiculturally Inclusive Teaching ...
A Training Framework and Follow-up Observations for Multiculturally Inclusive Teaching: Is Believing That We Are Emphasizing Diversity Enough? (2009)
The authors present a theoretically and empirically grounded training for multiculturally inclusive teaching for new instructors. After implementing this training, ...