|Present||Assistant Professor, University of South Florida ‐ College of Arts & Sciences|
|2008 - 2010||Bilateral Collaboration Grant|
|CAPES-University of Texas Austin|
|2008 - 2010||FAPDF|
|Brazilian Financial Agency|
Honors and Awards
- Azrieli International Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2014-2015
- Research Fellowship, Dept. of Integrative Biology, UT Austin, 2004-2007
- CAPES Master's Fellowship, Brazilian Government, 2000-2002
- BSC 6971 Thesis: Master's of Science in Conservation BIology
- BSC 6932 Quantitative Analytical Methods: Statistics in R
- BSC 4933 Herpetology
- BSC 4933 Wild Vertebrates of Florida
- BSC 4933 Vertebrate Biodiversity
- BSC 4933 Senior Seminar in Biology
- PCB 3043 Principles of Ecology
|Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin ‐ Ecology, Evolution and Behavior|
|M.S., University of Brasilia ‐ Ecology|
|B.S., University of Toronto ‐ Zoology|
Office: DAV 244
Peer Reviewed Articles (10)
Phylogenetic community structure as an ecological indicator of anthropogenic disturbance ...
USF St. Petersburg campus Faculty Publications (2019)
The expansion of human-altered landscapes affects biodiversity on every continent. In the Cerrado biodiversity hotspot of central Brazil, Eucalyptus plantations ...
The latitudinal diversity gradient and interspecific competition: no global relationship ...
USF St. Petersburg campus Faculty Publications (2017)
Aim Dietary niche breadth has long been hypothesized to decrease towards lower latitudes as the numbers of competitors increase. Geographical ...
Microhabitat variation explains local-scale distribution of terrestrial Amazonian lizards in ...
USF St. Petersburg campus Faculty Publications (2013)
We investigate the role of ecology and phylogeny in the association between lizard abundance and microhabitat variables in an Amazon ...