|2013 - Present||Visiting Research Fellow, Centre for Research Services (PPP), Research Management & Innovation Complex (IPPP), University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, University of Malaya|
|Present||Department of Engineering Design & Manufacture, Faculty of Engineering, University of Malaya|
Technology Management, Virtual R&D teams, R&D Management, New product development, Collaborative Systems, Research Tools, Bibliometrics, e-skills, Journal ranking, Improve citations, Maximized research visibility, Enhance research impact, Publication productivity, University ranking, Increase H-Index, Digital research tools, and Plagiarism
Honors and Awards
- 2010: Second prize of the EPD 2010 challenge
- 2005: Selected Researcher Award
- 1995: Master’s Degree Top Student Award
- 1992: Bachelor’s Degree Top Student Award
- Research tools
- Managing Research Candidature
- Target ISI Journals-HOW TO WRITE/PUBLISH ISI PAPERS
- The Effective Use of “Research Tools” and Resources – Training of Trainers (TOT)
- Enhancing Research Visibility and Improving Citations: Publication Marketing Tools
- The academic impact of research: Current and the future citation trends in developing countries
- How to write a review paper
- Practical Guide to Write a PhD Thesis and publish papers based on the thesis
|January 2008 - August 2012||PhD candidate, Technology Management, University of Malaya|
|1992 - 1995||Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Energy Conversion, University of Tehran ‐ Faculty of Engineering|
|1988 - 1992||Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Fluids & Heat Transfer, University of Tehran ‐ Faculty of Engineering|
Centre for Research Services (PPP), Research Management & Innovation Complex (IPPP),
University of Malaya
Kuala Lumpur 50603, Malaysia
Impact of published articles on trade liberalization from 1980-2015: A ...
AFRREV IJAH: An International Journal of Arts and Humanities (2017)
In this research, the viable impact of scholarly research on trade liberalisation by a bibliometric approach from 1980-2015 is examined. ...
The Rise of “Trade Liberalization”: Bibliometric Analysis of Trade Liberalization ...
MCSER-Mediterranean Center of Social and Educational Research (2017)
The purpose of this research is to assess the universal scientific trends and examine the patterns in the intellectual research ...
A Comprehensive Comparison of Educational Growth within Four Different Developing ...
Revista de Gestão e Secretariado (2016)
Educational growth is a fundamental infrastructure factor required to achieve sustainable development. Therefore, evaluation and measurement of educational growth is ...