|January 2001 - Present||Professor, Instituto Tecnologico de Aguascalientes ‐ Chemical Engineering Department|
Honors and Awards
- Chemical Engineering Journal Top Cited Papers for 2011 and 2012: Chemical Engineering Journal 2011, 167: 67-76.
- Premio Aguascalientes 2013 al Desarrollo de la Ciencia y la Tecnología
- Biography in 27th edition of Who is Who in the World, 28th edition of Who is Who in the World, 29th edition of Who is Who in the World, 11th edition of Who is Who in Science and Engineering, 30th edition of Who is Who in the World, 31th edition of Who is Who in the World, 32th edition of Who is Who in the World
- Research Visitor: Texas A&M University (2003), National University of Singapore (2010)
- Miembro del Sistema Nacional de Investigadores Nivel I, CONACYT, México
- Miembro de la Academia Mexicana de Ciencias
- Reviewer of Chemical Engineering Journal, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, Coloration Technology, Environmental Technology, Water Science and Technology, Industrial Crops and Products, Arabian Journal of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Processing: Process Intensification, Engineering Optimization, Fluid Phase Equilibria, Journal of Environmental Management, Separation Science and Technology, Energy Conversion & Management, Environmental Science and Technology, Journal of Chemical Engineering Data, Journal of Hazardous Materials, Industrial Engineering Chemistry Research, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, Journal of Industrial & Engineering Chemistry, Chemical Engineering Communications, International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, Desalination and Water Treatment, Bioresource Technology, Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering, Chemical Product and Process Modeling, Clean - Soi, Air, Water, Chemical Engineering & Technology, Applied Water Science, Journal of Computational Science, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, Chemical Industry & Chemical Engineering Quarterly, Journal of Advanced Research, Neurocomputing, Chemical Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, Applied Mathematics and Computation, Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering, Applied Soft Computing, International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Información Tecnológica, Revista Internacional de Contaminación Ambiental, Ingeniería Investigación y Tecnología
- Reconocimiento al Perfil Deseable, PROMEP, México
- 2003 Best Fundamental Paper AIChE – South Texas Section of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Oustanding Review 2011, Información Tecnológica
- Thermodynamics (Postgrade)
- Global optimization using stochastic optimization methods (Postgrade)
Instituto Tecnológico de Aguascalientes
Av. López Matéos 1801
Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes, Mexico
52 449 9105002 ext. 127
Parameter Identification in Liquid-Liquid Equilibrium Modeling of Food-Related Thermodynamic Systems ...
The Open Chemical Engineering Journal (2016)
In this paper, the liquid–liquid equilibrium of twenty two ternary and quaternary systems relevant for food industry was modeled using ...
Critical point calculations of multi-component reservoir fluids using nature-inspired metaheuristic ...
Fluid Phase Equilibria (2016)
This study introduces the application of nature-inspired metaheuristic algorithms for performing critical point calculations in multicomponent reservoir fluids. These algorithms ...
Chemical modification of Byrsonima Crassifolia with citric acid for the ...
International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology (2015)
This study reports the chemical modification of the Byrsonima Crassifolia biomass with citric acid to improve its sorption properties for ...
On the Performance of Swarm Intelligence Optimization Algorithms for Phase ...
Periodica Polytechnica Chemical Engineering (2015)
This study introduces new soft computing optimization techniques for performing the phase stability analysis and phase equilibrium calculations in both ...
Synthesis and characterization of aminated copolymers of polyacrylonitrile-graft-chitosan and their ...
Journal of The Chilean Chemical Society (2015)
Aminated copolymers of polyacrylonitrile-graft-chitosan (APANCS) were synthesized via the reaction of copolymers of polyacrylonitrile-graft-chitosan (PAN-g-CS) with diethylenetriamine in solution. Specifically, ...