This session will discuss how you can easily use analytic data on Facebook and Twitter to improve user engagement. Developing a workflow around social media analytics will help you reach out to your audience – and keep track of what is working, and what is not.
- Engage users while keeping your communications higher-education focused – no cat pictures required
- Spend minimal time maintaining social media when you know your peak times and topics
- Utilize trending topics to highlight unique collections or library/campus events
- Learn how to read and compare social media analytics.
- Develop a workflow to minimize time spent.
- "Partner" with other active groups to promote library collections and events.
- Online social networks -- Library applications,
- Social media -- Library applications,
- Libraries and community,
- Web usage mining
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/adele-larson/1/