|Present||Director, Center for Complex Network Research, Northeastern University|
|Present||Distinguished Professor, College of Computer and Information Science, Northeastern University|
|Present||Distinguished Professor, Department of Biology, Northeastern University|
|Present||Distinguished Professor, Department of Physics, Northeastern University|
Theoretical condensed matter physics and Complex networks
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, American Physical Society
- Member, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Member, Academia Europaea
- FEBS Anniversary Prize for Systems Biology, 2005
- John von Neumann Medal, John von Neumann Computer Society, 2006
- C&C Prize, NEC C&C Foundation, 2008
- Outstanding Referee, APS, 2009
- Cozzarelli Prize, National Academies of Sciences, 2009
111 Dana Research Center
360 Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02115
Human disease classification in the postgenomic era: a complex systems ...
Physics Faculty Publications (2007)
Contemporary classification of human disease derives from observational correlation between pathological analysis and clinical syndromes. Characterizing disease in this way ...