Chapter 9 Plan Confirmation Standards and the Role of State Choices, Juliet M. Moringiello, Campbell Law Review -- forthcoming (2014)
Widener Adds Support for a State-Sponsored Law School, Erin Daly, The News Journal (Wilmington, DE) (2014)
Casting Reasonable Doubt on Eyewitness Testimony, Jules Epstein, The Philadelphia Inquirer (2014)
Supreme Court Religious Freedom Case Should Give Us Pride, Alan E. Garfield, The News Journal (Wilmington, DE) (2014)
The “Legal” Marijuana Industry's Challenge for Business Entity Law, Luke M. Scheuer, William & Mary Business Law Review -- forthcoming (2014)
Bespoke Babies: A White Woman Was Accidentally Impregnated with a Black Donor’s Sperm. Now She’s Suing, John G. Culhane, Slate (2014)
The Optimal Resolution of Intra-Policy UM/UIM Stacking, Christopher J. Robinette and Jessica Smeriglio, New Appleman on Insurance: Current Critical Issues in Insurance Law (2014)
Democracy in the Private Sector: The Rights of Shareholders and Union Members, Michael J. Goldberg, University of Pennsylvania Journal of Business Law -- forthcoming (2014)
Constitution and Pollution: Federalism at Work, David R. Hodas, The News Journal (Wilmington, DE) (2014)
Are ‘We the People’ Meeting Our Responsibilities?, Alan E. Garfield, The News Journal (Wilmington, DE) (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 10/30/14
- The Landscape Art of Daniel Urban Kiley, John F. Nivala, William and Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review (2005).
- Writing the Statement of the Case: The "Bear" Necessities, Randy Lee, Whittier Law Review (1989).
- Uprooting the Arguments Against Same-Sex Marriages, John G. Culhane, Cardozo Law Review (1999).
- The Option Contract: Irrevocable Not Irrejectable, Michael J. Cozzillio, Catholic University Law Review (1990).
- Mules, Madonnas, Babies, Bathwater, Racial Imagery and Stereotypes: The African-American Woman and the Battered Woman Syndrome, Linda L. Ammons, Wisconsin Law Review (1994).
- Private Actions for Public Nuisance: Common Law Citizen Suits for Relief From Environmental Harm, David R. Hodas, Ecology Law Quarterly (1989).
- Common Law Duties of Non-Director Corporate Officers, Lawrence A. Hamermesh and A. Gilchrist Sparks, Business Lawyer (1992).
- Corporate Officers and The Business Judgment Rule: A Reply to Professor Johnson, Lawrence A. Hamermesh and A. Gilchrist Sparks, Business Lawyer (2005).
- The Athletic Scholarship and the College National Letter of Intent: A Contract By Any Other Name, Michael J. Cozzillio, Wayne Law Review (1989).
- The Moral Good Theory of Punishment, Robert Justin Lipkin, University of Florida Law Review (1988).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 10/30/14