Sustainable Development, John C. Dernbach, Science and Politics (Sage Publications), edited by Brent S. Steel -- forthcoming (2013)
The Sustainable Relationship: What the United States and the United Kingdom Can Teach Each Other About Climate Change and Sustainable Development at the National Level, John C. Dernbach and Andrea Ross, The Environmental Forum (2013)
Navigating between Scylla and Charybdis: Preemption of Medical Device “Parallel Claims”, Jean M. Eggen, Journal of Health & Biomedical Law (2013)
Easing the Guidance Document Dilemma Agency by Agency: Immigration Law and Not Really Binding Rules, Jill E. Family, University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform -- forthcoming (2013)
Same-Sex Marriage Case Puts High Court in a Pickle, Alan E. Garfield, News Journal (Wilmington, DE) (2013)
Lawyering in the Lion's Mouth: The Story of S.D. Redmond and Pruitt v. State, Mary Ellen Maatman (2013)
Municipalities In Peril: The ABI Guide to Chapter 9, Second Edition Written by: H. Slayton Dabney Jr., Patrick Darby, Daniel G. Egan, Marc A. Levinson, George B. South III and Emily J. Tidmore (ABI, 2012), Juliet M. Moringiello, American Bankruptcy Institute Journal (2013)
Marriage Based on Love and Trust, Not Multiplying, Alan E. Garfield, The News Journal (Wilmington, DE) (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 05/22/13
- The Landscape Art of Daniel Urban Kiley, John F. Nivala, William and Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review (2005).
- Writing the Statement of the Case: The "Bear" Necessities, Randy Lee, Whittier Law Review (1989).
- The Option Contract: Irrevocable Not Irrejectable, Michael J. Cozzillio, Catholic University Law Review (1990).
- Uprooting the Arguments Against Same-Sex Marriages, John G. Culhane, Cardozo Law Review (1999).
- Private Actions for Public Nuisance: Common Law Citizen Suits for Relief From Environmental Harm, David R. Hodas, Ecology Law Quarterly (1989).
- Corporate Officers and The Business Judgment Rule: A Reply to Professor Johnson, Lawrence A. Hamermesh and A. Gilchrist Sparks, Business Lawyer (2005).
- Common Law Duties of Non-Director Corporate Officers, Lawrence A. Hamermesh and A. Gilchrist Sparks, Business Lawyer (1992).
- Mules, Madonnas, Babies, Bathwater, Racial Imagery and Stereotypes: The African-American Woman and the Battered Woman Syndrome, Linda L. Ammons, Wisconsin Law Review (1994).
- The Athletic Scholarship and the College National Letter of Intent: A Contract By Any Other Name, Michael J. Cozzillio, Wayne Law Review (1989).
- Federal Expungement: A Concept in Need of Definition, James W. Diehm, St. John’s Law Review (1992).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 05/22/13