The Agenda 21 'Conspiracy:' Lessons for Local Planners, John C. Dernbach, Planning Magazine -- forthcoming (2014)
We Need to Ask Serious Questions About Jarrod Tutko's Death, Starla J. Williams, PennLive (2014)
Who Speaks for the ‘People’ on Policy?, Alan E. Garfield, The News Journal (Wilmington, DE) (2014)
Can Shale Gas Help Accelerate the Transition to Sustainability?, John C. Dernbach and James R. May, Environment: Science and Policy for Sustainable Development -- forthcoming (2014)
Ten Good Practices in Environmental Constitutionalism: Structure, Text and Justiciability, James R. May and Erin Daly, Environmental Law at Widener Law Delaware White Paper (2014)
Chapter 9 Plan Confirmation Standards and the Role of State Choices, Juliet M. Moringiello, Campbell Law Review -- forthcoming (2014)
Widener Adds Support for a State-Sponsored Law School, Erin Daly, The News Journal (Wilmington, DE) (2014)
Casting Reasonable Doubt on Eyewitness Testimony, Jules Epstein, The Philadelphia Inquirer (2014)
Supreme Court Religious Freedom Case Should Give Us Pride, Alan E. Garfield, The News Journal (Wilmington, DE) (2014)
The “Legal” Marijuana Industry's Challenge for Business Entity Law, Luke M. Scheuer, William & Mary Business Law Review -- forthcoming (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 11/26/14
- The Landscape Art of Daniel Urban Kiley, John F. Nivala, William and Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review (2005).
- Writing the Statement of the Case: The "Bear" Necessities, Randy Lee, Whittier Law Review (1989).
- Uprooting the Arguments Against Same-Sex Marriages, John G. Culhane, Cardozo Law Review (1999).
- The Option Contract: Irrevocable Not Irrejectable, Michael J. Cozzillio, Catholic University Law Review (1990).
- Mules, Madonnas, Babies, Bathwater, Racial Imagery and Stereotypes: The African-American Woman and the Battered Woman Syndrome, Linda L. Ammons, Wisconsin Law Review (1994).
- Private Actions for Public Nuisance: Common Law Citizen Suits for Relief From Environmental Harm, David R. Hodas, Ecology Law Quarterly (1989).
- Common Law Duties of Non-Director Corporate Officers, Lawrence A. Hamermesh and A. Gilchrist Sparks, Business Lawyer (1992).
- Corporate Officers and The Business Judgment Rule: A Reply to Professor Johnson, Lawrence A. Hamermesh and A. Gilchrist Sparks, Business Lawyer (2005).
- The Athletic Scholarship and the College National Letter of Intent: A Contract By Any Other Name, Michael J. Cozzillio, Wayne Law Review (1989).
- The Moral Good Theory of Punishment, Robert Justin Lipkin, University of Florida Law Review (1988).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 11/26/14