Christ's Suffering: Excerpts from "The Messiah" - Mixed Choir, Keith D. Rowley (2015)
Guiding principles for conducting for service-learning projects, Eric Russell, Jonathan Westover, Colleen Bye, Anne M. Arendt, and Larry Carter, Turkish Journal of Teacher Education (2015)
A primer on multivariate analysis of variance (MANOVA) for behavioral scientists, Russell T. Warne, Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation (2014)
Mind-Body Integrative Training: Firefighter Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Rodger E. Broome PhD, Josh Told, and Zachery Lyman (2014)
Engaging Students in Disaster Relief Training Exercises, John R. Fisher, Lindsey Means, and Mark Corson, Journal of Applied Learning in Higher Education (2014)
You Can't Handle This Book: The State of the Banned Book in America, Annie Smith, UVU Ethics Awareness Week Conference (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 04/16/15
- Using Open Educational Resources in the Basic Composition Classroom, Anne M. Arendt, TYCA-West Conference 2009 - Point & Counterpoint (2009).
- Systems Theory and Structural Functionalism, John Fisher, 21st Century Political Science: A Reference Handbook (2010).
- The Influence of Maslow's Humanistic Views on an Employee's Motivation to Learn, Ian Wilson and Susan R. Madsen, Mountain Plains Management Conference (2006).
- Descriptive Phenomenological Psychological Method: An Example of a Methodology Section from Doctoral Dissertation, Rodger E. Broome (2011).
- Traits, Skills, and Knowledge Required of Successful Human Resource Leaders, Susan R. Madsen and Anita Musto, Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship (2004).
- The Benefits, Challenges, and Implications of Teleworking: A Literature Review, Susan R. Madsen, Journal of Business for Entrepreneurs (2003).
- Readiness for Organizational Change, Susan R. Madsen, Duane Miller, and Cameron John, Western Academy of Management (2005).
- An Evaluation of the Transtheoretical Model of Individual Change and its Implications for Human Resource Development, Susan R. Madsen, Academy of Human Resource Development Research Conference of the Americas (2003).
- Rhapsody on Come, Come Ye Saints - Piano Solo, Keith D. Rowley (1985).
- Viewing Corporate Wellness Programs as Systems, Susan R. Madsen, World Business Congress of the International Management Development Association (2003).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 04/16/15