You Can't Handle This Book: The State of the Banned Book in America, Annie Smith, UVU Ethics Awareness Week Conference (2014)
Digitization and Working With a Mountain West Digital Library Hub, Catherine McIntyre, Digitization and Digital Exhibits at Your Library Workshop (2014)
Pioneers In Your Attic: UVU's Sutherland Archives' Experience-updated., Catherine McIntyre, History In Your Attic (2014)
Story Problems: Telling Your Story Through Database Statistics, Annie Smith, Utah Academic Library Consortium (2014)
Lending a Learned Hand—With Help from Friends: Utah Pro Bono Update 2014, Jill Jasperson, ExpressO (2014)
The Status of Women in Utah Business, Susan R. Madsen, Candice Backus, and Glaucia Jones (2014)
The Status of Women Leaders in Utah Education, Susan R. Madsen, Brian Fischer, and Candice Backus (2014)
Wild Rides and Wildflowers: Philosophy and Botany with Bikes, Scott Abbott and Sam Rushforth (2014)
Book review: Policing and the poetics of everyday life., Rodger E. Broome PhD, Journal of Phenomenological Psychology (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 09/25/14
- The Influence of Maslow's Humanistic Views on an Employee's Motivation to Learn, Ian Wilson and Susan R. Madsen, Mountain Plains Management Conference (2006).
- Systems Theory and Structural Functionalism, John Fisher, 21st Century Political Science: A Reference Handbook (2010).
- Using Open Educational Resources in the Basic Composition Classroom, Anne M. Arendt, TYCA-West Conference 2009 - Point & Counterpoint (2009).
- Descriptive Phenomenological Psychological Method: An Example of a Methodology Section from Doctoral Dissertation, Rodger E. Broome (2011).
- Traits, Skills, and Knowledge Required of Successful Human Resource Leaders, Susan R. Madsen and Anita Musto, Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship (2004).
- Readiness for Organizational Change, Susan R. Madsen, Duane Miller, and Cameron John, Western Academy of Management (2005).
- The Benefits, Challenges, and Implications of Teleworking: A Literature Review, Susan R. Madsen, Journal of Business for Entrepreneurs (2003).
- An Evaluation of the Transtheoretical Model of Individual Change and its Implications for Human Resource Development, Susan R. Madsen, Academy of Human Resource Development Research Conference of the Americas (2003).
- Viewing Corporate Wellness Programs as Systems, Susan R. Madsen, World Business Congress of the International Management Development Association (2003).
- Our Feet Are The Same, Scott Abbott (2010).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 09/25/14