The Advanced Placement program's impact on academic achievement, Russell T. Warne and Braydon Anderson, New Educational Foundations (2015)
Failure to Launch: Dissemination of Information Literacy Skills in a Learning Community [Poster], Annie Smith, Emily Bullough, Lesli Baker, Jeffrey Alan Johnson, and Quinn Koller, ALA Annual Conference - ACRL Assessment in Action Poster Session (2015)
Review of the Cognitive Abilities Test, Form 7, Russell T. Warne, Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment (2015)
Promoting access to medical education for low-income students, Elizabeth K. Peck, Russell T. Warne, Anne Blum, Paul Hermesmeyer, Elizabeth Lopez, and William Thomson, The Advisor (2015)
Measuring the outliers: An introduction to out-of-level testing with high-achieving students, Karen E. Rambo-Hernandez and Russell T. Warne, Teaching Exceptional Children (2015)
Engaging students in disaster relief training exercises, John R. Fisher and Muhaedin Bela, Vizione (2015)
The Leadership LEAP: A New Approach for Homeland Security, R. Jeffery Maxfield, Rodger Broome, and John R. Fisher, Alexander Siedschlag (ed.): Cross-disciplinary Perspectives on Homeland and Civil Security: A Research-Based Introduction (2015)
Christ's Suffering: Excerpts from "The Messiah" - Mixed Choir, Keith D. Rowley (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 08/27/15
- Using Open Educational Resources in the Basic Composition Classroom, Anne M. Arendt, TYCA-West Conference 2009 - Point & Counterpoint (2009).
- Systems Theory and Structural Functionalism, John Fisher, 21st Century Political Science: A Reference Handbook (2010).
- The Influence of Maslow's Humanistic Views on an Employee's Motivation to Learn, Ian Wilson and Susan R. Madsen, Mountain Plains Management Conference (2006).
- Traits, Skills, and Knowledge Required of Successful Human Resource Leaders, Susan R. Madsen and Anita Musto, Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship (2004).
- Descriptive Phenomenological Psychological Method: An Example of a Methodology Section from Doctoral Dissertation, Rodger E. Broome (2011).
- The Benefits, Challenges, and Implications of Teleworking: A Literature Review, Susan R. Madsen, Journal of Business for Entrepreneurs (2003).
- Readiness for Organizational Change, Susan R. Madsen, Duane Miller, and Cameron John, Western Academy of Management (2005).
- An Evaluation of the Transtheoretical Model of Individual Change and its Implications for Human Resource Development, Susan R. Madsen, Academy of Human Resource Development Research Conference of the Americas (2003).
- Rhapsody on Come, Come Ye Saints - Piano Solo, Keith D. Rowley (1985).
- Viewing Corporate Wellness Programs as Systems, Susan R. Madsen, World Business Congress of the International Management Development Association (2003).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 08/27/15