Wild Rides and Wildflowers: Philosophy and Botany with Bikes, Scott Abbott and Sam Rushforth (2014)
The LEAP Model: Perceptions of Emergency Service Leaders of Legitimacy, R. Jeffery Maxfield, Hawaii International Conference on Education (2014)
The LEAP Model: Perceptions of Emergency Service Leaders of Legitimacy, R. Jeffery Maxfield and John Fisher, Hawaii International Conference on Education (2014)
Progress for Women and Leadership in Qatar, Susan R. Madsen and Linzi Kemp, International Leadership Association (2013)
Innovative Reflection Tools for Develoing Leadership: Additional Ideas for Educators and Practitioners, Susan R. Madsen, Kathi Tunheim, and Norman Wright, International Leadership Association (2013)
Applied learning in online education: A comparative study employing deal critical reflection, John R. Fisher and Margaret Mittelman, Journal of Applied Learning in Higher Education (2013)
The W in Oman's Labour Force: An Analysis of Gender in Management Roles, Linzi Kemp and Susan R. Madsen, British Academy of Management (2013)
EXAMINING QUESTION FORM AND FUNCTION IN THE DISASTER PRESS CONFERENCE, John Fisher, International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (2013)
Opportunities for Women's Employment in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: The Presence and Future of Women in Human Resource Management, Linzi Kemp and Susan R. Madsen, Academy of Management Annual Meeting (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 04/18/14
- The Influence of Maslow's Humanistic Views on an Employee's Motivation to Learn, Ian Wilson and Susan R. Madsen, Mountain Plains Management Conference (2006).
- Systems Theory and Structural Functionalism, John Fisher, 21st Century Political Science: A Reference Handbook (2010).
- Descriptive Phenomenological Psychological Method: An Example of a Methodology Section from Doctoral Dissertation, Rodger E. Broome (2011).
- Using Open Educational Resources in the Basic Composition Classroom, Anne M. Arendt, TYCA-West Conference 2009 - Point & Counterpoint (2009).
- Readiness for Organizational Change, Susan R. Madsen, Duane Miller, and Cameron John, Western Academy of Management (2005).
- The Benefits, Challenges, and Implications of Teleworking: A Literature Review, Susan R. Madsen, Journal of Business for Entrepreneurs (2003).
- Viewing Corporate Wellness Programs as Systems, Susan R. Madsen, World Business Congress of the International Management Development Association (2003).
- An Evaluation of the Transtheoretical Model of Individual Change and its Implications for Human Resource Development, Susan R. Madsen, Academy of Human Resource Development Research Conference of the Americas (2003).
- Traits, Skills, and Knowledge Required of Successful Human Resource Leaders, Susan R. Madsen and Anita Musto, Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship (2004).
- Rendition to Torture: A Critical Legal History, Alan W. Clarke, ExpressO (2009).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 04/18/14