Review of the Cognitive Abilities Test, Form 7, Russell T. Warne, Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment (2015)
Promoting access to medical education for low-income students, Elizabeth K. Peck, Russell T. Warne, Anne Blum, Paul Hermesmeyer, Elizabeth Lopez, and William Thomson, The Advisor (2015)
Measuring the outliers: An introduction to out-of-level testing with high-achieving students, Karen E. Rambo-Hernandez and Russell T. Warne, Teaching Exceptional Children (2015)
Christ's Suffering: Excerpts from "The Messiah" - Mixed Choir, Keith D. Rowley (2015)
Guiding principles for conducting for service-learning projects, Eric Russell, Jonathan Westover, Colleen Bye, Anne M. Arendt, and Larry Carter, Turkish Journal of Teacher Education (2015)
Survey of siblings: Perceptions of individuals with siblings with and without autism spectrum disorder, Kimberlee Waite, Teresa Cardon, and Russell T. Warne, Journal of Psychology and the Behavioral Sciences (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 05/28/15
- Using Open Educational Resources in the Basic Composition Classroom, Anne M. Arendt, TYCA-West Conference 2009 - Point & Counterpoint (2009).
- Systems Theory and Structural Functionalism, John Fisher, 21st Century Political Science: A Reference Handbook (2010).
- The Influence of Maslow's Humanistic Views on an Employee's Motivation to Learn, Ian Wilson and Susan R. Madsen, Mountain Plains Management Conference (2006).
- Descriptive Phenomenological Psychological Method: An Example of a Methodology Section from Doctoral Dissertation, Rodger E. Broome (2011).
- Traits, Skills, and Knowledge Required of Successful Human Resource Leaders, Susan R. Madsen and Anita Musto, Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship (2004).
- The Benefits, Challenges, and Implications of Teleworking: A Literature Review, Susan R. Madsen, Journal of Business for Entrepreneurs (2003).
- Readiness for Organizational Change, Susan R. Madsen, Duane Miller, and Cameron John, Western Academy of Management (2005).
- An Evaluation of the Transtheoretical Model of Individual Change and its Implications for Human Resource Development, Susan R. Madsen, Academy of Human Resource Development Research Conference of the Americas (2003).
- Rhapsody on Come, Come Ye Saints - Piano Solo, Keith D. Rowley (1985).
- Viewing Corporate Wellness Programs as Systems, Susan R. Madsen, World Business Congress of the International Management Development Association (2003).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 05/28/15