Negotiating the Archive: Redefining the Event of the Book through Collaborative Engagement, Annie Smith and Christa Albrecht-Crane, International Conference on Books, Publishing, and Libraries (2015)
Moving at the Speed of Love: Alex Caldiero's SOME LOVE, Scott Abbott, Open Letters Monthly: an Arts and Literature Review (2015)
Storm still: Klartext und Poesie in Peter Handke's "Immer Noch Sturm", Scott Abbott, Handkeonline Austrian National Library (2015)
Am Anfang Waren die Formen, Scott Abbott and Zarko Radakovic, Exhibition Catalogue: CASSATA! (2015)
Using Student Case Study Research to Verify Twitter Usage in Disasters, John R. Fisher, Jared Pitcher, and Gary Noll, International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (2015)
Discovering the Servant in Fire and Emergency Services Leaders: A Grounded Theory, Eric J. Russell EdD; Rodger E. Broome PhD; and Rhiannon Prince BS, NRP (2015)
The Advanced Placement program's impact on academic achievement, Russell T. Warne and Braydon Anderson, New Educational Foundations (2015)
Failure to Launch: Dissemination of Information Literacy Skills in a Learning Community [Poster], Annie Smith, Emily Bullough, Lesli Baker, Jeffrey Alan Johnson, and Quinn Koller, ALA Annual Conference - ACRL Assessment in Action Poster Session (2015)
Review of the Cognitive Abilities Test, Form 7, Russell T. Warne, Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 11/26/15
- Using Open Educational Resources in the Basic Composition Classroom, Anne M. Arendt, TYCA-West Conference 2009 - Point & Counterpoint (2009).
- Systems Theory and Structural Functionalism, John Fisher, 21st Century Political Science: A Reference Handbook (2010).
- Traits, Skills, and Knowledge Required of Successful Human Resource Leaders, Susan R. Madsen and Anita Musto, Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship (2004).
- The Influence of Maslow's Humanistic Views on an Employee's Motivation to Learn, Ian Wilson and Susan R. Madsen, Mountain Plains Management Conference (2006).
- Descriptive Phenomenological Psychological Method: An Example of a Methodology Section from Doctoral Dissertation, Rodger E. Broome (2011).
- The Benefits, Challenges, and Implications of Teleworking: A Literature Review, Susan R. Madsen, Journal of Business for Entrepreneurs (2003).
- An Evaluation of the Transtheoretical Model of Individual Change and its Implications for Human Resource Development, Susan R. Madsen, Academy of Human Resource Development Research Conference of the Americas (2003).
- Readiness for Organizational Change, Susan R. Madsen, Duane Miller, and Cameron John, Western Academy of Management (2005).
- Rhapsody on Come, Come Ye Saints - Piano Solo, Keith D. Rowley (1985).
- Viewing Corporate Wellness Programs as Systems, Susan R. Madsen, World Business Congress of the International Management Development Association (2003).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 11/26/15