Are individuals' familiarity judgments diagnostic of prior contact?, Stacia Stolzenberg, Psychology, Crime & Law (2013)
Democracy, Courts and the Information Order, Gillian K. Hadfield and Dan Ryan Jr., European Journal of Sociology (2013)
8. Lyon, T.D., & Dente, J. (2012). Child witnesses and the Confrontation Clause. Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology, 102, 1181-1232., Thomas D. Lyon, Published (2012)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 05/22/13
- 2. Lyon, T.D. (2005) Ten step investigative interview., Thomas D. Lyon, created (2005).
- 15. Lyon, T.D. (2011). Assessing the competency of child witnesses: Best practice informed by psychology and law. In M.E. Lamb, D. La Rooy, L.C. Malloy, & C. Katz (Eds.), Children’s Testimony: A Handbook of Psychological Research and Forensic Practice (pp. 69-85). Sussex, UK: Wiley-Blackwell., Thomas D. Lyon, published (2011).
- "America the Beautiful", Mary L. Dudziak (2001).
- 12. Lyon, T.D., & Ahern, E.C. (2011). Disclosure of child sexual abuse. In J.E.B. Myers (Ed.), The APSAC handbook on child maltreatment (3d. ed.) (pp.233-252). Newbury Park, CA: Sage., Thomas D. Lyon, Posted (2009).
- 11. Lyon, T.D. (2012). Twenty-five years of interviewing research and practice: Dolls, diagrams, and the dynamics of abuse disclosure. APSAC (American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children) Advisor, 24(1-2), 14-19., Thomas D. Lyon, Posted (2012).
- 13. Saywitz, K.J., Lyon, T. D., & Goodman, G.S. (2011). Interviewing Children. In J.E.B. Myers (Ed.), The APSAC handbook on child maltreatment (3d ed.) (pp. 337-360). Newbury Park, CA: Sage., Thomas D. Lyon, posted (2009).
- 11. Chaffin, M., Hanson, R., Saunders, B. E., Nichols, T., Barnett, D., Zeanah, C. Berliner, L., Egeland, B., Newman, E., Lyon, T., Letourneau, E., Miller-Perrin, C. (2006). Report of the APSAC task force on attachment therapy, Reactive Attachment Disorder, and attachment problems. Child Maltreatment, 11, 76-89., Thomas D. Lyon, published (2006).
- 26. Lyon, T.D., Scurich, N., Choi, K., Handmaker, S., & Blank, K. (2012). “How did you feel?” Increasing child sexual abuse witnesses’ production of evaluative information. Law & Human Behavior.,36, 448-457, Thomas D. Lyon, published (2012).
- 9. Lyon, T.D., Lamb, M.E., & Myers, J.E.B. (2009). [Legal and psychological support for the NICHD interviewing protocol.] Author’s response to Vieth (2008). Child Abuse & Neglect. 33, 71-74.,, Thomas D. Lyon, published (2009).
- 3. Lyon, T.D. (1995). False allegations and false denials in child sexual abuse. Psychology, Public Policy, & Law, 1, 429-437., Thomas D. Lyon, published (1995).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 05/22/13