Stare Decisis and Certiorari Arrive to Brazil: A Comparative Law and Economics Approach, Angela de Santa Cruz Oliveira and Nuno Garoupa, Emory International Law Review (2013)
On the Judicial Interest Rate: Towards a Law and Economics Theory, Nuno Garoupa and Hugo Acciarri, Journal of European Tort Law (2013)
Choosing Between the Government and the Regions: An Empirical Analysis of the Italian Constitutional Court Decisions, Nuno Garoupa and Lucia Dalla Pellegrina, European Journal of Political Research (2013)
Judicial Roles in Non-Judicial Functions, Nuno Garoupa and Tom Ginsburg, Washington University Global Studies Law Review (2013)
Judging Under Political Pressure: An Empirical Analysis of Constitutional Review Voting in the Spanish Constitutional Court, Nuno Garoupa, Fernando Gomez, and Veronica Grembi, Journal of Law, Economics and Organization (2013)
Delays in Medical Malpractice Litigation in Civil Law Jurisdictions: Some Evidence from the Italian Court of Cassation, Veronica Grembi and Nuno Garoupa, Health Economics, Policy and Law (2013)
An Invisible Union for an Invisible Labor Market: College Football and the Union Substitution Effect, Michael H. LeRoy, ExpressO (2012)
Does Immigration Cause Crime? Evidence from Spain, César Alonso-Borrego, Nuno Garoupa, and Pablo Vázquez, American Law and Economics Review (2012)
Judicial Ideal Points in New Democracies: The Case of Taiwan, Lucia Dalla Pellegrina, Nuno Garoupa, and Shirley Lin, National Taiwan University Law Review (2012)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 05/22/13
- International Institutions and the Resource Curse, Patrick J. Keenan, ExpressO (2013).
- The Force Of Law: The Role of Coercion in Legal Norms, Ekow N. Yankah, ExpressO (2007).
- The Death of Big Law, Larry E. Ribstein, ExpressO (2010).
- An (In)decent Proposition: Prostitution, Immorality and Decriminalization, Ekow N. Yankah, ExpressO (2010).
- HAPPILY NEVER AFTER: WHEN FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION HAS NO FAIRY TALE ENDING, Michael H. LeRoy, ExpressO (2007).
- Do Courts Create Moral Hazard? When Judges Nullify Employer Liability in Arbitrations: An Empirical Analysis, Michael H. LeRoy, ExpressO (2008).
- MITIGATIVE COUNTERSTRIKING: SELF-DEFENSE AND DETERRENCE IN CYBERSPACE, Jay P. Kesan and Carol M. Hayes, ExpressO (2011).
- Sovereign Wealth Funds and Social Arrears: Should Debts to Citizens be Treated Differently than Debts to Other Creditors?, Patrick J. Keenan, ExpressO (2008).
- Curse or Cure? China, Africa, and the Effects of Unconditioned Wealth, Patrick J. Keenan, Berkeley Journal of International Law (2008).
- Are Arbitrators Above the Law? The "Manifest Disregard of the Law" Standard, Michael LeRoy, ExpressO (2010).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 05/22/13