Costly Designs (forthcoming 2016), Sarah Burstein, Ohio State Law Journal (2016)
Fourth Amendment Time Machines (And What They Might Say About Police Body Cameras), Stephen E. Henderson, U. Pa. J. Const. L. (2016)
Teaching Criminal Procedure: Why Socrates Would Use YouTube, Stephen E. Henderson and Joseph Thai, St. Louis U. L.J. (2016)
Capturing the Patent Advantage--Private Sector and Public Sector Challenges in a Developing Country (forthcoming), Srividhya Ragavan, Jay P. Kesan, and Jorge L. Contreras (2016)
Officer Accountability (forthcoming), Megan Wischmeier Shaner, Georgeo State University Law Review (2016)
Testimony on Oklahoma Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform, Stephen E. Henderson, Oklahoma State Capitol (2015)
Fanaticism, Pragmatism And Organic Agriculture, Drew L. Kershen and Henry I. Miller, Forbes (2015)
Regulatory Paradigms for Modern Breeding, Drew L. Kershen and Wayne A. Parrott, NABC Report (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 09/30/15
- Genocide-at-Law: An Historic and Contemporary View of the Native American Experience, Rennard J. Strickland, University of Kansas Law Review (1986).
- The Discretionary Function Exception of the Federal Tort Claims Act, Osborne M. Reynolds Jr., Georgetown Law Journal (1968).
- Protection of Traditional Knowledge, Srividhya Ragavan, Minnesota Intellectual Property Review (2001).
- Money, Money Everywhere but not a Drop to Secure: A Proposal for Amending the Perfection Rules for Security Interests in Money and Deposit Accounts, Brian M. McCall, Tennessee Law Review (2007).
- Tontine Pensions: A Solution to the State and Local Pension Underfunding Crisis, Jonathan B. Forman and Michael J. Sabin, ExpressO (2014).
- General Mills Turns to 'Raja Of The Country Of World Peace' To Certify Its Costlier, Non-GMO Cheerios, Drew L. Kershen, Forbes.com (2014).
- Crowdsourced Coursebooks, Stephen E. Henderson and Joseph T. Thai, Alberta Law Review (2014).
- Housing Policy in the People's Republic of China: Successes and Disappointments, Joyce Palomar and Jianbo Lou, ExpressO (2007).
- What Alex Kozinski and the Investigation of Earl Bradley Teach About Searching and Seizing Computers and the Dangers of Inevitable Discovery, Stephen E. Henderson, Widener L. Rev. (2013).
- GM Crops in the Courts: Three Recent US Patent Decisions, Drew L. Kershen, Landes Bioscience (2013).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 09/30/15