Costly Designs (forthcoming 2016), Sarah Burstein, Ohio State Law Journal (2016)
Capturing the Patent Advantage--Private Sector and Public Sector Challenges in a Developing Country (forthcoming), Srividhya Ragavan, Jay P. Kesan, and Jorge L. Contreras (2016)
Libraries and Data, Darin K. Fox, Academic Law Library Director Perspectives (2015)
Comments on India's Draft National IPR Policy, Srividhya Ragavan, Brook Baker, and Sean Flynn (2015)
A Draft National Intellectual Property (IP) Policy for India, Srividhya Ragavan, PatentlyO (2015)
Give Genetic Engineering Some Breathing Room, Drew L. Kershen and Henry I. Miller, Slate (2015)
U.S. Law Professors Call for India IP Policy to Promote Balance and Focus on IP's Ends (by Sean Flynn), Srividhya Ragavan, InfoJustic.org (2015)
FRAND v. Compulsory Licensing, Srividhya Ragavan, American Intellectual Property Lawyers Association (AIPLA) (2015)
The Patented Design (forthcoming 2015), Sarah Burstein, Tennessee Law Review (2015)
A Failure of Substance and a Failure of Process: The Circular Odyssey of Oklahoma's Corporate Law Amendments in 2010, 2012, and 2013, Steven J. Cleveland, Oklahoma Law Review (2015)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 05/20/15
- Genocide-at-Law: An Historic and Contemporary View of the Native American Experience, Rennard J. Strickland, University of Kansas Law Review (1986).
- The Discretionary Function Exception of the Federal Tort Claims Act, Osborne M. Reynolds Jr., Georgetown Law Journal (1968).
- Protection of Traditional Knowledge, Srividhya Ragavan, Minnesota Intellectual Property Review (2001).
- A Failure of Substance and a Failure of Process: The Circular Odyssey of Oklahoma's Corporate Law Amendments in 2010, 2012, and 2013, Steven J. Cleveland, Oklahoma Law Review (2015).
- General Mills Turns to 'Raja Of The Country Of World Peace' To Certify Its Costlier, Non-GMO Cheerios, Drew L. Kershen, Forbes.com (2014).
- Money, Money Everywhere but not a Drop to Secure: A Proposal for Amending the Perfection Rules for Security Interests in Money and Deposit Accounts, Brian M. McCall, Tennessee Law Review (2007).
- Tontine Pensions: A Solution to the State and Local Pension Underfunding Crisis, Jonathan B. Forman and Michael J. Sabin, ExpressO (2014).
- Crowdsourced Coursebooks, Stephen E. Henderson and Joseph T. Thai, Alberta Law Review (2014).
- GM Crops in the Courts: Three Recent US Patent Decisions, Drew L. Kershen, Landes Bioscience (2013).
- Housing Policy in the People's Republic of China: Successes and Disappointments, Joyce Palomar and Jianbo Lou, ExpressO (2007).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 05/20/15