Gambling on Our Financial Future: How the Federal Government Fiddles While State Common Law is a Safer Bet to Prevent Another Financial Collapse, Brian M. McCall, Arizona State Law Journal (2015)
Capturing the Patent Advantage--Private Sector and Public Sector Challenges in a Developing Country (forthcoming), Srividhya Ragavan and Jay P. Kesan (2015)
FRAND V. Compulsory Licensing: The Lesser of the Two Evils, Srividhya Ragavan, ExpressO (2014)
Patents in Science: An Economic & Social Perspective, Srividhya Ragavan, Dhwani, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (2014)
Analysis of U.K. Legislation Criminilizing the Infringement of Registered Designs, Sarah Burstein, Comparative Patent Remedies (2014)
Patents and the Progress Limitation, Srividhya Ragavan, Texas A&M Law School Faculty Speaker Series (2014)
US Experts, Non-Profits Back India's IP Laws, Say Any Downgrade Unwarranted, Srividhya Ragavan, The Financial Express (2014)
General Mills Turns to 'Raja Of The Country Of World Peace' To Certify Its Costlier, Non-GMO Cheerios, Drew L. Kershen, Forbes.com (2014)
Voices of the Future, Panel Discussion and Presentation, Srividhya Ragavan, Confederation of Indian Industries (2014)
Tontine Pensions: A Solution to the State and Local Pension Underfunding Crisis, Jonathan B. Forman and Michael J. Sabin, ExpressO (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 07/30/14
- Genocide-at-Law: An Historic and Contemporary View of the Native American Experience, Rennard J. Strickland, University of Kansas Law Review (1986).
- FRAND V. Compulsory Licensing: The Lesser of the Two Evils, Srividhya Ragavan, ExpressO (2014).
- The Discretionary Function Exception of the Federal Tort Claims Act, Osborne M. Reynolds Jr., Georgetown Law Journal (1968).
- General Mills Turns to 'Raja Of The Country Of World Peace' To Certify Its Costlier, Non-GMO Cheerios, Drew L. Kershen, Forbes.com (2014).
- Protection of Traditional Knowledge, Srividhya Ragavan, Minnesota Intellectual Property Review (2001).
- Crowdsourced Coursebooks, Stephen E. Henderson and Joseph T. Thai, Alberta Law Review (2014).
- Tontine Pensions: A Solution to the State and Local Pension Underfunding Crisis, Jonathan B. Forman and Michael J. Sabin, ExpressO (2014).
- GM Crops in the Courts: Three Recent US Patent Decisions, Drew L. Kershen, Landes Bioscience (2013).
- Implementing the National Policy of Understanding, Preserving, and Safeguarding the Heritage of Indian Peoples and Native Hawaiians: Human Rights, Sacred Objects, and Cultural Patrimony, Rennard J. Strickland, Arizona State Law Journal (1992).
- Money, Money Everywhere but not a Drop to Secure: A Proposal for Amending the Perfection Rules for Security Interests in Money and Deposit Accounts, Brian M. McCall, Tennessee Law Review (2007).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 07/30/14