Gambling on Our Financial Future: How the Federal Government Fiddles While State Common Law is a Safer Bet to Prevent Another Financial Collapse, Brian M. McCall, Arizona State Law Journal (2015)
Capturing the Patent Advantage--Private Sector and Public Sector Challenges in a Developing Country (forthcoming), Srividhya Ragavan and Jay P. Kesan (2015)
US Experts, Non-Profits Back India's IP Laws, Say Any Downgrade Unwarranted, Srividhya Ragavan, The Financial Express (2014)
General Mills Turns to 'Raja Of The Country Of World Peace' To Certify Its Costlier, Non-GMO Cheerios, Drew L. Kershen, Forbes.com (2014)
Tontine Pensions: A Solution to the State and Local Pension Underfunding Crisis, Jonathan B. Forman and Michael J. Sabin, ExpressO (2014)
India Faces US Sanction Threat (Contains interview with Srividhya Ragavan), Rupali Mukherjee, The Times of India, India Business (2014)
IP Challenges in India Being Exaggerated, ITC Told, Brian Mahoney, Law360.com (2014)
Testimony at the International Trade Commission Hearing, Srividhya Ragavan, Trade, Investment and Industrial Policies in India: Effects of the US Economy, United States International Trade Commission (2014)
Academics, Activists Come to India’s Aid as Patents Face US Lens (Contains interview with Srividhya Ragavan), Yashwant Raj, Hindustan Times (2014)
India in the Post-Patent World, Srividhya Ragavan, Works in Progress, Intellectual Property Law Scholars Workshop (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 04/16/14
- General Mills Turns to 'Raja Of The Country Of World Peace' To Certify Its Costlier, Non-GMO Cheerios, Drew L. Kershen, Forbes.com (2014).
- Genocide-at-Law: An Historic and Contemporary View of the Native American Experience, Rennard J. Strickland, University of Kansas Law Review (1986).
- The Discretionary Function Exception of the Federal Tort Claims Act, Osborne M. Reynolds Jr., Georgetown Law Journal (1968).
- Protection of Traditional Knowledge, Srividhya Ragavan, Minnesota Intellectual Property Review (2001).
- Tontine Pensions: A Solution to the State and Local Pension Underfunding Crisis, Jonathan B. Forman and Michael J. Sabin, ExpressO (2014).
- Facing 21st Century Realities, Judith L. Maute, Mississippi College Law Review (2013).
- Money, Money Everywhere but not a Drop to Secure: A Proposal for Amending the Perfection Rules for Security Interests in Money and Deposit Accounts, Brian M. McCall, Tennessee Law Review (2007).
- GM Crops in the Courts: Three Recent US Patent Decisions, Drew L. Kershen, Landes Bioscience (2013).
- Implementing the National Policy of Understanding, Preserving, and Safeguarding the Heritage of Indian Peoples and Native Hawaiians: Human Rights, Sacred Objects, and Cultural Patrimony, Rennard J. Strickland, Arizona State Law Journal (1992).
- Housing Policy in the People's Republic of China: Successes and Disappointments, Joyce Palomar and Jianbo Lou, ExpressO (2007).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 04/16/14