Lights Out in the Bakken: An Analysis of Flaring Regulation and its Potential Effect on North Dakota Shale Oil Production (forthcoming), Monika Ehrman, West Virginia Law Review (2015)
Gambling on Our Financial Future: How the Federal Government Fiddles While State Common Law is a Safer Bet to Prevent Another Financial Collapse, Brian M. McCall, Arizona State Law Journal (2015)
Capturing the Patent Advantage--Private Sector and Public Sector Challenges in a Developing Country (forthcoming), Srividhya Ragavan and Jay P. Kesan (2015)
A Reality Check on Intellectual Property Concerns, Srividhya Ragavan and Moushami Joshi, The Hindu (2014)
Pharma Patent Regime May Get Stricter, Say Experts, Soumonty Kanungo, dna (2014)
Case Law Update on Design Patents, Sarah Burstein, HIPLA/UHLC 30th Annual Institute on Intellectual Property Law (2014)
Success of Mr. Modi's US Visit: At What Cost (in Malayam language), Srividhya Ragavan, Malayam Manorama (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 12/17/14
- Genocide-at-Law: An Historic and Contemporary View of the Native American Experience, Rennard J. Strickland, University of Kansas Law Review (1986).
- The Discretionary Function Exception of the Federal Tort Claims Act, Osborne M. Reynolds Jr., Georgetown Law Journal (1968).
- Protection of Traditional Knowledge, Srividhya Ragavan, Minnesota Intellectual Property Review (2001).
- General Mills Turns to 'Raja Of The Country Of World Peace' To Certify Its Costlier, Non-GMO Cheerios, Drew L. Kershen, Forbes.com (2014).
- Crowdsourced Coursebooks, Stephen E. Henderson and Joseph T. Thai, Alberta Law Review (2014).
- Money, Money Everywhere but not a Drop to Secure: A Proposal for Amending the Perfection Rules for Security Interests in Money and Deposit Accounts, Brian M. McCall, Tennessee Law Review (2007).
- Tontine Pensions: A Solution to the State and Local Pension Underfunding Crisis, Jonathan B. Forman and Michael J. Sabin, ExpressO (2014).
- GM Crops in the Courts: Three Recent US Patent Decisions, Drew L. Kershen, Landes Bioscience (2013).
- Implementing the National Policy of Understanding, Preserving, and Safeguarding the Heritage of Indian Peoples and Native Hawaiians: Human Rights, Sacred Objects, and Cultural Patrimony, Rennard J. Strickland, Arizona State Law Journal (1992).
- Housing Policy in the People's Republic of China: Successes and Disappointments, Joyce Palomar and Jianbo Lou, ExpressO (2007).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 12/17/14