Protecting and Promoting Diversity with Intellectual Property Laws (forthcoming), Srividhya Ragavan and Irene Calboli (2014)
Who Should be the ‘Decider’ on Keeping Our Secrets?, Stephen E. Henderson, News J. (Wilmington) & Other Gannett Papers (2013)
Genetic Engineering Produces A Genuine Monstrosity, Drew L. Kershen and Henry Miller, Forbes (2013)
Theories of Immigration Law, Kit Johnson, Oklahoma Junior Scholars Conference, The University of Oklahoma College of Law (2013)
GM Crops in the Courts: Three Recent US Patent Decisions, Drew L. Kershen, Landes Bioscience (2013)
Theories of Immigration Law, Kit Johnson, Emerging Immigration Law Scholars and Teacher Conference, U.S. Irvine School of Law (2013)
The Role of the Convention on Biological Diversity in Preserving Diversity and Reconciling Intellectual Property and Environmental Issues in India, Srividhya Ragavan, The Tenth Asian Law Institute Conference, Celebrating Diversity: 10 Years of ASLI (2013)
Models and Tech Workers Fight for Same Visas, Kit Johnson, Market Makers, Bloomberg Television (2013)
Current Trends in Patenting, Srividhya Ragavan, Nishit Desai and Associates (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 12/10/13
- Genocide-at-Law: An Historic and Contemporary View of the Native American Experience, Rennard J. Strickland, University of Kansas Law Review (1986).
- The Discretionary Function Exception of the Federal Tort Claims Act, Osborne M. Reynolds Jr., Georgetown Law Journal (1968).
- Protection of Traditional Knowledge, Srividhya Ragavan, Minnesota Intellectual Property Review (2001).
- GM Crops in the Courts: Three Recent US Patent Decisions, Drew L. Kershen, Landes Bioscience (2013).
- Money, Money Everywhere but not a Drop to Secure: A Proposal for Amending the Perfection Rules for Security Interests in Money and Deposit Accounts, Brian M. McCall, Tennessee Law Review (2007).
- Implementing the National Policy of Understanding, Preserving, and Safeguarding the Heritage of Indian Peoples and Native Hawaiians: Human Rights, Sacred Objects, and Cultural Patrimony, Rennard J. Strickland, Arizona State Law Journal (1992).
- Nothing New Under the Sun? A Technologically Rational Doctrine of Fourth Amendment Search, Stephen E. Henderson, Mercer Law Review (2005).
- California’s Proposition 37 and the WTO Agreements, Drew L. Kershen, ARE Update (2012).
- Housing Policy in the People's Republic of China: Successes and Disappointments, Joyce Palomar and Jianbo Lou, ExpressO (2007).
- Unprofitable Lending: Modern Credit Regulation and the Lost Theory of Usury, Brian M. McCall, Cardozo Law Review (2008).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 12/10/13