Crowdsourced Casebooks, The University of Alberta Faculty of Law's Centenary Conference on The Future of Law School, Stephen E. Henderson (2013)
Nothing Wrong With Setting High Standards of Patentability (Contains interview with Srividhya Ragavan), Aju John, myLaw.net (2013)
Commentator for "Drowning in White Noise: Overbranding and Over-Influencing" by Yvette Joy Liebesman, Sarah Burstein, Fourth Annual Trademark Scholarship Symposium, INTA Annual Meeting (2013)
Oklahoma State University's Vegas Strip Steak Patent Application Moves Forward (Contains interview with Srividhya Ragavan), Silas Alan, The Daily Oklahoman (2013)
Costly Designs, Sarah Burstein, Intellectual Property Scholars Roundtable, Drake University Law School (2013)
In Defense of Design Patents, Sarah Burstein, Design Patents Conference Academic Day, Stanford Law School (2013)
Panelist, "The Scope of Design Patents", Sarah Burstein, Design Patents in the Modern World Conference, Stanford Law School (2013)
Novartis Defeat Revives Debate Over Patents' Life Span (Contains interview with Srividhya Ragavan), Lisa Shuchman, Corporate Counsel (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 05/21/13
- Genocide-at-Law: An Historic and Contemporary View of the Native American Experience, Rennard J. Strickland, University of Kansas Law Review (1986).
- The Patent Failure of Novartis with Gleevec, Srividhya Ragavan, Note on Novartis v. India judgment (India Supreme Court) (2013).
- The Discretionary Function Exception of the Federal Tort Claims Act, Osborne M. Reynolds Jr., Georgetown Law Journal (1968).
- Protection of Traditional Knowledge, Srividhya Ragavan, Minnesota Intellectual Property Review (2001).
- California’s Proposition 37 and the WTO Agreements, Drew L. Kershen, ARE Update (2012).
- Money, Money Everywhere but not a Drop to Secure: A Proposal for Amending the Perfection Rules for Security Interests in Money and Deposit Accounts, Brian M. McCall, Tennessee Law Review (2007).
- The Cost of “Choice” in a Voluntary Pension System, Jonathan B. Forman, ExpressO (2013).
- Nothing New Under the Sun? A Technologically Rational Doctrine of Fourth Amendment Search, Stephen E. Henderson, Mercer Law Review (2005).
- Lawyering in the Little Way of St. Therese of Lisieux with Complete Abandonment and Love, Michael Scaperlanda, Journal of Catholic Legal Studies (2007).
- Implementing the National Policy of Understanding, Preserving, and Safeguarding the Heritage of Indian Peoples and Native Hawaiians: Human Rights, Sacred Objects, and Cultural Patrimony, Rennard J. Strickland, Arizona State Law Journal (1992).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 05/21/13