Federalism and Local Environmental Regulation, Shannon Roesler, 48 U.C. Davis L. Rev. ___ (forthcoming) (2015)
Designing a Law Library to Encourage Learning, Lee Peoples, 63 Journal of Legal Education 612-639 (2014)
The Second Amendment Wild Card: The Persisting Relevance of the "Hybrid" Interpretation of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Michael P. O'Shea, 81 Tenn.L.Rev. 597 (2014)
Background on HJR 1026--Amending the Oklahoma Constitution's Right to Keep and Bear Arms, March 11, Michael P. O'Shea (2014)
(Forthcoming) Integrating Islamic Cultural Values into Global Business Transportation, Phyllis E. Bernard, __Cardoza J. Conflict Res. __ (2014)
Survivorship Rights in Joint Bank Accounts: A Misbegotten Presumption of Intent, Greg Eddington, __ Marquette Elder's Advisor L. R. __ (Forthcoming 2014) (2014)
What’s Love Got To Do With It? Interest-Convergence as a Lens to View State Ratification of Post Emancipation Slave Marriages, Danne L. Johnson, 36 W. New Eng. L. Rev. 143 (2014) (2014)
(forthcoming) The Steepness of the Slippery Slope: Second Amendment Litigation in the Lower Federal Courts and What It Has to Do with Background Recordkeeping Legislation, Michael P. O'Shea, 46 Conn. L. Rev. ___ (2014)
Why Firearm Federalism Beats Firearm Localism, Michael P. O'Shea, 123 Yale L.J. Online 359 (2014)
Placemaking in the Academic Law Library, Lee Peoples, 33 Legal Reference Services Quarterly 157-190 (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 09/17/14
- National Report: The Law of Surrogate Motherhood in the United States, carla spivack, 58 Am. J. Comp. L. 97-114 (2010).
- Video Surveillance and the Constitution of Public Space: Fitting the Fourth Amendment to a World That Tracks Image and Identity, Marc J. Blitz, 82 Texas Law Review 1349-1481 (2004).
- Current Issues in Negotiable Instruments Law, Deposit Accounts and Payment Transactions, Alvin C. Harrell and Robert T. Luttrell III, 64 Consumer Finance Law Quarterly Report 316-330 (2010).
- Background on HJR 1026--Amending the Oklahoma Constitution's Right to Keep and Bear Arms, March 11, Michael P. O'Shea (2014).
- The Corporate Director's Fiduciary Duty of Loyalty: Understanding the Self-Interested Director Transaction, Norwood Beveridge, 41 DePaul Law Review 665-88 (1992).
- Defining the Business Necessity Defense to the Disparate Impact Cause of Action: Finding the Golden Mean, Andrew C. Spiropoulos, 74 North Carolina Law Review 1478-1557 (1995).
- The Citation of Wikipedia in Judicial Opinions, Lee F. Peoples, 12 Yale Journal of Law and Technology 1 (2009).
- Amended Brief Amici Curiae of Professors Nicholas J. Johnson, David B. Kopel, and Michael P. O’Shea in Support of Defendant-Appellant, People v. Aguilar, No. 112116, Illinois Supreme Court, Michael P. O'Shea (2011).
- The Internal Affairs Doctrine: The Proper Law of a Corporation, Norwood Beveridge, 44 Business Law 693-719 (1989).
- The Right to Map (and Avoid Being Mapped): Reconceiving First Amendment Protection for Information-Gathering in the Age of Geotagging and Google Earth, Marc J. Blitz, 14 Columbia Science and Technology Law Review 115-202 (2013).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 09/17/14