(forthcoming) Designing a Law Library to Encourage Learning, Lee Peoples, JOURNAL OF LEGAL EDUCATION (2014)
Background on HJR 1026--Amending the Oklahoma Constitution's Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Michael P. O'Shea (2014)
Survivorship Rights in Joint Bank Accounts: A Misbegotten Presumption of Intent, Greg Eddington, __ Marquette Elder's Advisor L. R. __ (Forthcoming 2014) (2014)
(forthcoming) The Steepness of the Slippery Slope: Second Amendment Litigation in the Lower Federal Courts and What It Has to Do with Background Recordkeeping Legislation, Michael P. O'Shea, University of Connecticut Law Review (2014)
Why Firearm Federalism Beats Firearm Localism, Michael P. O'Shea, 123 Yale Law Journal Online 359 (2014)
(forthcoming) Placemaking in the Academic Law Library, Lee Peoples, Legal Reference Services Quarterly (2014)
Estate Planning for Indian Land in Oklahoma: A Practitioner's Guide, Casey Ross-Petherick, 84 Oklahoma Bar Journal 1027-1031 (2013)
American Indian Wills Clinic Provides Development of Practical Skills through Service, Casey Ross-Petherick, 84 Oklahoma Bar Journal 368-69 (2013). (2013)
Muntu Meets Mencius: Can Ancient Principles Guide Modern Negotiations on the Export of Africa's Natural Resources to China?, Phyllis E. Bernard, Educating Negotiators for a Connected World: Volume 4 of the Rethinking Negotiation Teaching Series (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 03/05/14
- Background on HJR 1026--Amending the Oklahoma Constitution's Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Michael P. O'Shea (2014).
- National Report: The Law of Surrogate Motherhood in the United States, carla spivack, 58 Am. J. Comp. L. 97-114 (2010).
- Current Issues in Negotiable Instruments Law, Deposit Accounts and Payment Transactions, Alvin C. Harrell and Robert T. Luttrell III, 64 Consumer Finance Law Quarterly Report 316-330 (2010).
- Video Surveillance and the Constitution of Public Space: Fitting the Fourth Amendment to a World That Tracks Image and Identity, Marc J. Blitz, 82 Texas Law Review 1349-1481 (2004).
- The Corporate Director's Fiduciary Duty of Loyalty: Understanding the Self-Interested Director Transaction, Norwood Beveridge, 41 DePaul Law Review 665-88 (1992).
- Why Firearm Federalism Beats Firearm Localism, Michael P. O'Shea, 123 Yale Law Journal Online 359 (2014).
- Amended Brief Amici Curiae of Professors Nicholas J. Johnson, David B. Kopel, and Michael P. O’Shea in Support of Defendant-Appellant, People v. Aguilar, No. 112116, Illinois Supreme Court, Michael P. O'Shea (2011).
- The Citation of Wikipedia in Judicial Opinions, Lee F. Peoples, 12 Yale Journal of Law and Technology 1 (2009).
- Defining the Business Necessity Defense to the Disparate Impact Cause of Action: Finding the Golden Mean, Andrew C. Spiropoulos, 74 North Carolina Law Review 1478-1557 (1995).
- The Right to Map (and Avoid Being Mapped): Reconceiving First Amendment Protection for Information-Gathering in the Age of Geotagging and Google Earth, Marc J. Blitz, 14 Columbia Science and Technology Law Review 115-202 (2013).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 03/05/14