DIY Urbanism: Property and Process in Grassroots City Building, Celeste Pagano, 97 Marquette Law Review (Forthcoming) (2014)
Killers Shouldn't Inherit From Their Victims . . . Or Should They?, carla spivack, ExpressO (2013)
American Indian Wills Clinic Provides Development of Practical Skills through Service, Casey Ross-Petherick, 84 Oklahoma Bar Journal 368-69 (2013). (2013)
Muntu Meets Mencius: Can Ancient Principles Guide Modern Negotiations on the Export of Africa's Natural Resources to China?, Phyllis E. Bernard, Educating Negotiators for a Connected World: Volume 4 of the Rethinking Negotiation Teaching Series (2013)
The Right to Map (and Avoid Being Mapped): Reconceiving First Amendment Protection for Information-Gathering in the Age of Geotagging and Google Earth, Marc J. Blitz, 14 Columbia Science and Technology Law Review 115-202 (2013)
Bill Conger, The Blind Printer, Paula J. Dalley, 38 Oklahoma City University Law Review 41-43 (2013)
Introduction to the 2013 Annual Survey of Consumer Financial Services Law, Alvin C. Harrell, Therese G. Franzen, Nicole Frush Munro, and John L. Ropiequet, 68 Business Lawyer 553 (2013)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 05/15/13
- The Law of Surrogate Motherhood in the United States, carla spivack, 58 American Journal of Comparative Law 97-114 (2010).
- Killers Shouldn't Inherit From Their Victims . . . Or Should They?, carla spivack, ExpressO (2013).
- Killers Shouldn't Inherit From Their Victims . . . Or Should They?, carla spivack, ExpressO (2012).
- (forthcoming) Designing a Law Library to Encourage Learning, Lee Peoples, ___ JOURNAL OF LEGAL EDUCATION ___ (2013).
- Amended Brief Amici Curiae of Professors Nicholas J. Johnson, David B. Kopel, and Michael P. O’Shea in Support of Defendant-Appellant, People v. Aguilar, No. 112116, Illinois Supreme Court, Michael P. O'Shea (2011).
- Video Surveillance and the Constitution of Public Space: Fitting the Fourth Amendment to a World That Tracks Image and Identity, Marc J. Blitz, 82 Texas Law Review 1349-1481 (2004).
- Current Issues in Negotiable Instruments Law, Deposit Accounts and Payment Transactions, Alvin C. Harrell and Robert T. Luttrell III, 64 Consumer Finance Law Quarterly Report 316-330 (2010).
- The Corporate Director's Fiduciary Duty of Loyalty: Understanding the Self-Interested Director Transaction, Norwood Beveridge, 41 DePaul Law Review 665-88 (1992).
- Bill Conger, The Blind Printer, Paula J. Dalley, 38 Oklahoma City University Law Review 41-43 (2013).
- Understanding and Regulating the Sport of Mixed Martial Arts, Brendan Maher, 32 Hastings Communications and Entertainment L. J. 209-45 (2010).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 05/15/13