Federalism and Local Environmental Regulation, Shannon Roesler, 48 U.C. Davis L. Rev. ___ (forthcoming) (2015)
Designing a Law Library to Encourage Learning, Lee Peoples, 63 Journal of Legal Education 612-639 (2014)
The Second Amendment Wild Card: The Persisting Relevance of the "Hybrid" Interpretation of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Michael P. O'Shea, 81 Tenn.L.Rev. 597 (2014)
Background on HJR 1026--Amending the Oklahoma Constitution's Right to Keep and Bear Arms, March 11, Michael P. O'Shea (2014)
(Forthcoming) Integrating Islamic Cultural Values into Global Business Transportation, Phyllis E. Bernard, __Cardoza J. Conflict Res. __ (2014)
Survivorship Rights in Joint Bank Accounts: A Misbegotten Presumption of Intent, Greg Eddington, __ Marquette Elder's Advisor L. R. __ (Forthcoming 2014) (2014)
The Law of Truth in Lending, Alvin C. Harrell (2014)
What’s Love Got To Do With It? Interest-Convergence as a Lens to View State Ratification of Post Emancipation Slave Marriages, Danne L. Johnson, 36 W. New Eng. L. Rev. 143 (2014) (2014)
Oklahoma Administrative Procedures: Cases and Materials, Michael Mitchelson (2014)
The Steepness of the Slippery Slope: Second Amendment Litigation in the Lower Federal Courts and What It Has to Do with Background Recordkeeping Legislation, Michael P. O'Shea, 46 Conn. L. Rev. 1381 (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 12/17/14
- National Report: The Law of Surrogate Motherhood in the United States, carla spivack, 58 Am. J. Comp. L. 97-114 (2010).
- Current Issues in Negotiable Instruments Law, Deposit Accounts and Payment Transactions, Alvin C. Harrell and Robert T. Luttrell III, 64 Consumer Finance Law Quarterly Report 316-330 (2010).
- Video Surveillance and the Constitution of Public Space: Fitting the Fourth Amendment to a World That Tracks Image and Identity, Marc J. Blitz, 82 Texas Law Review 1349-1481 (2004).
- The Corporate Director's Fiduciary Duty of Loyalty: Understanding the Self-Interested Director Transaction, Norwood Beveridge, 41 DePaul Law Review 665-88 (1992).
- Defining the Business Necessity Defense to the Disparate Impact Cause of Action: Finding the Golden Mean, Andrew C. Spiropoulos, 74 North Carolina Law Review 1478-1557 (1995).
- Background on HJR 1026--Amending the Oklahoma Constitution's Right to Keep and Bear Arms, March 11, Michael P. O'Shea (2014).
- The Citation of Wikipedia in Judicial Opinions, Lee F. Peoples, 12 Yale Journal of Law and Technology 1 (2009).
- Amended Brief Amici Curiae of Professors Nicholas J. Johnson, David B. Kopel, and Michael P. O’Shea in Support of Defendant-Appellant, People v. Aguilar, No. 112116, Illinois Supreme Court, Michael P. O'Shea (2011).
- The Internal Affairs Doctrine: The Proper Law of a Corporation, Norwood Beveridge, 44 Business Law 693-719 (1989).
- The Right to Map (and Avoid Being Mapped): Reconceiving First Amendment Protection for Information-Gathering in the Age of Geotagging and Google Earth, Marc J. Blitz, 14 Columbia Science and Technology Law Review 115-202 (2013).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 12/17/14