A Response to the IPCC Fifth Assessment, contribution, Shannon Roesler, 45 Envtl. L. Rep. News & Analysis 10027 (2015)
Determining What Equity Means in the Context of Global Climate Change, Shannon Roesler, Rethinking Sustainability to Meet the Climate Change Challenge (forthcoming) (2015)
Federalism and Local Environmental Regulation, Shannon Roesler, 48 U.C. Davis L. Rev. ___ (forthcoming) (2015)
Designing a Law Library to Encourage Learning, Lee Peoples, 63 Journal of Legal Education 612-639 (2014)
The Second Amendment Wild Card: The Persisting Relevance of the "Hybrid" Interpretation of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Michael P. O'Shea, 81 Tenn.L.Rev. 597 (2014)
Background on HJR 1026--Amending the Oklahoma Constitution's Right to Keep and Bear Arms, March 11, Michael P. O'Shea (2014)
(Forthcoming) Integrating Islamic Cultural Values into Global Business Transportation, Phyllis E. Bernard, __Cardoza J. Conflict Res. __ (2014)
Survivorship Rights in Joint Bank Accounts: A Misbegotten Presumption of Intent, Greg Eddington, __ Marquette Elder's Advisor L. R. __ (Forthcoming 2014) (2014)
2011-2013 Secured Transactions Review, Alvin C. Harrell, 68 Consumer Finance Law Quarterly Report 157 (2014)
Commentary: Reflections on the Mortgage, Housing and Financial Crisis, Alvin C. Harrell, 68 Consumer Finance Law Quarterly Report 123 (2014)
- * Based on date of publication.
- Updated as of 03/04/15
- National Report: The Law of Surrogate Motherhood in the United States, carla spivack, 58 Am. J. Comp. L. 97-114 (2010).
- Current Issues in Negotiable Instruments Law, Deposit Accounts and Payment Transactions, Alvin C. Harrell and Robert T. Luttrell III, 64 Consumer Finance Law Quarterly Report 316-330 (2010).
- Video Surveillance and the Constitution of Public Space: Fitting the Fourth Amendment to a World That Tracks Image and Identity, Marc J. Blitz, 82 Texas Law Review 1349-1481 (2004).
- The Corporate Director's Fiduciary Duty of Loyalty: Understanding the Self-Interested Director Transaction, Norwood Beveridge, 41 DePaul Law Review 665-88 (1992).
- Defining the Business Necessity Defense to the Disparate Impact Cause of Action: Finding the Golden Mean, Andrew C. Spiropoulos, 74 North Carolina Law Review 1478-1557 (1995).
- The Citation of Wikipedia in Judicial Opinions, Lee F. Peoples, 12 Yale Journal of Law and Technology 1 (2009).
- Background on HJR 1026--Amending the Oklahoma Constitution's Right to Keep and Bear Arms, March 11, Michael P. O'Shea (2014).
- Amended Brief Amici Curiae of Professors Nicholas J. Johnson, David B. Kopel, and Michael P. O’Shea in Support of Defendant-Appellant, People v. Aguilar, No. 112116, Illinois Supreme Court, Michael P. O'Shea (2011).
- The Internal Affairs Doctrine: The Proper Law of a Corporation, Norwood Beveridge, 44 Business Law 693-719 (1989).
- Promissory Estoppel Article 2 of the U.C.C., and the Restatement (Third) of Contracts, Michael T. Gibson, 73 Iowa Law Review 659-717 (1988).
- * Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.
- Updated as of 03/04/15